PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland and CA Adventure crowd prediction??

ckso
11-05-2014, 06:23 AM
I'm debating on what day to go to Disneyland so am debating between Friday 11/7, Sunday 11/9, 11/10 or 11/11

Any thoughts which day would be less crowded??

Also, any recs on reliable website for the Crowd prediction? THANKS!!

Tenasparkl
11-05-2014, 02:32 PM
I'm debating on what day to go to Disneyland so am debating between Friday 11/7, Sunday 11/9, 11/10 or 11/11

Any thoughts which day would be less crowded??

Also, any recs on reliable website for the Crowd prediction? THANKS!!

Without looking at anything, I'd assume that Friday and Monday would be the best days. Most kids in the area won't have school on 11/11 for Veteran's Day.

pharmjenn
11-05-2014, 06:25 PM
My DS6 and I will be there on Saturday and Sunday. I agree that Friday will be the lowest crowds, then heavier on the weekend and Tuesday. We have school Monday, but off Tuesday. I debated taking him out on Monday and staying down there, figuring the parks wouldn't be too bad, but we already missed 2.5weeks in September for vacation, so figured it wasn't a good idea.

I think Tuesday will also be an Early Entry day for DL for those with 3day+ PH tickets so that increases attendance.

PunkyBoo
11-05-2014, 06:27 PM
Fyi one if my son's school is out Monday for Veterans Day and the other son is out Tuesday. So both days may be impacted.

lalasmama
11-05-2014, 06:29 PM
Without looking at anything, I'd assume that Friday and Monday would be the best days. Most kids in the area won't have school on 11/11 for Veteran's Day.
:yeahthat: assuming the kids aren't out on Monday since Tuesday is a holiday.

There aren't any really good crowd predicting websites for DL/DCA right now. Since DCA has only been refurbished for 2 years, it's hard to know what to predict there, and how crowds are going to flow.

sariana
11-05-2014, 06:30 PM
FWIW, we're off Monday and Tuesday (large district in South Orange County).

pharmjenn
11-05-2014, 06:33 PM

Good to know, thanks.

jbbhb
11-05-2014, 08:18 PM

:yeahthat: My kids aren't in school yet, but our schools are also off Monday and Tuesday. I'd go for Friday as my first choice and Saturday as my 2nd (the SoCal passes are blocked on Saturday so it may or may not be less crowded than Sunday).

elektra
11-05-2014, 08:38 PM

We have Monday and Tuesday off too. Different district than sariana but also OC, near DL.

ckso
11-05-2014, 11:20 PM
Turns out Sunday is a block out day for those of us who have the California annual pass.

DD is off starting Friday all the way to Tuesday so maybe Friday is the way to go..

AnnieW625
11-09-2014, 11:43 AM
If you still haven't gone I would go Monday if you aren't blocked out. The last time we went to Disneyland in April we went on a Tuesday and it was packed!