PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Deals

klwa
11-10-2014, 01:45 PM
All right, since Target has released their ad, let's talk! I think the biggest thing there is the "10% off all Target gift cards" up to $300 per household. That can be huge!

http://bfads.net/Black-Friday/Target/Ad?page=34#viewer

MSWR0319
11-10-2014, 01:58 PM
All right, since Target has released their ad, let's talk! I think the biggest thing there is the "10% off all Target gift cards" up to $300 per household. That can be huge!

Does anyone know if I can use Target Gift Cards to buy Disney gift cards?

Ms B
11-10-2014, 01:59 PM

I already was planning to do Target gift cards for The Biscuit's teachers (I have four to buy for; one main teacher and three others) and the promo seals the deal. That said, I totally plan to max that promo out . . .

klwa
11-10-2014, 02:44 PM
Does anyone know if I can use Target Gift Cards to buy Disney gift cards?

In the past you've been able to. Some have even reported getting the full 5% red card discount on their Disney gift card order that they pay all but $0.01 with Target gift cards & that 1 penny with the red card when ordering online.

Sweetsunshine
11-10-2014, 02:49 PM
I just got targets email about the ad and thought the gift card thing was awesome. There were a couple other things that looked good. I'm thinking about getting Infinity set for the Wii but not sure how much my kids would end up playing with it.

rlu
11-10-2014, 02:51 PM
lego movie for $9. DS doesn't have that yet.

GC offer is very tempting. I was considering getting the pez gift cards for DS anyway.

KrystalS
11-10-2014, 03:05 PM
I recently tried to use a Target gc to buy another type gc (restaurant) and they wouldn't let me. This could totally vary by store though.

Sweetsunshine
11-10-2014, 03:11 PM
This is boring but they make good practical gifts. I got pjs and a hooded bath towel for my nieces last year.

At Target Pj sets will be $5 and the towel is $9. Towels are for licensed characters (Disney, Batman, etc...).

LKMang
11-10-2014, 03:15 PM
lego movie for $9. DS doesn't have that yet.

GC offer is very tempting. I was considering getting the pez gift cards for DS anyway.

You can actually purchase the lego movie for $9 today. Just order through targets website and choose free in store pick up. I just ordered it for my son and it's already ready for pickup

jennilynn
11-10-2014, 03:34 PM
I agree....the gift cards are an awesome deal!

rlu
11-10-2014, 03:47 PM
You can actually purchase the lego movie for $9 today. Just order through targets website and choose free in store pick up. I just ordered it for my son and it's already ready for pickup

thanks.

MSWR0319
11-10-2014, 05:58 PM

It's also on Amazon for $9. We don't have a Target near by so I was excited for that!

KrisM
11-10-2014, 06:38 PM
I use a Target gift card exclusively (a fundraiser) and I buy other gift cards all the time. I did Disney for our April trip and buy smaller Target cards for teacher gifts.

MSWR0319
11-10-2014, 06:54 PM
In the past you've been able to. Some have even reported getting the full 5% red card discount on their Disney gift card order that they pay all but $0.01 with Target gift cards & that 1 penny with the red card when ordering online.

I use a Target gift card exclusively (a fundraiser) and I buy other gift cards all the time. I did Disney for our April trip and buy smaller Target cards for teacher gifts.

Thank you!! This excites me as I'm using my credit card rewards to buy the Target Gift card which would give me 10% more for Disney after I use them to buy Disney Gift cards!

klwa
11-12-2014, 08:51 AM
Walmart's ad was posted, too: http://www.walmart.com/store/2414/weekly-ads?veh=sem&adid=22222222220215126042&flyer_run_id=39798&flyer_type_name=ad&wl2=c&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl1=g&wl4=&wl3=45842661049&wl0=b

Nothing quite as cool as the 10% off on gift cards to me, but some interesting things none the less!

psimpson3-5
11-12-2014, 09:26 AM

I love that they can be purchased online as well.

hellokitty
11-12-2014, 11:18 AM
Will we be able to guy the gift cards online? Looking to get some to buy Disney GC...

chlobo
11-12-2014, 11:46 AM
Has anyone ever used a Target gift card to buy an Amazon gift card? That would be hot.

Amy G
11-12-2014, 11:50 AM
Since I shop at Target every week for household goods and groceries, I just add other gift cards in (like Disney) as well, so technically I am using my Target gift cards for my Target grocery purchases. However, in my mind, I bought Disney gift cards with my Target gift cards. Does that make sense? :)

jenrub
11-12-2014, 12:04 PM
Sorry if this is a dumb question but.... it says Target opens 6pm Thanksgiving. Does that mean it opens at that time online as well too like I can shop online at 6pm Thanksgiving and not have to go in-store? Also, can I do pick-up in store if I shop that way? TIA!

geminimagk
11-12-2014, 12:14 PM

I wonder if Target will give out coupons on BF for 20% off all purchases (at a later date) like they did last year! That was great!

Also can you buy the GC's online for the discount? I'd rather not set foot in the store if I don't have to!

94bruin
11-12-2014, 02:28 PM
What I'm curious about is if the Online 10% off GC will be limited. In the fine print, it says quantity limited. I wonder if that's only in-store or if that applies online as well. If I don't have to step foot inside a store, I'd be so happy. Of course, I don't want to have to wake up at 5am in order to buy the GC, either.

ourbabygirl
11-12-2014, 02:46 PM
I'm pretty sure it's just in-store from 6-11a.m. (or maybe noon). I asked at Customer Service yesterday, as I hadn't seen an ad for it, and the guy said it was in-store, and I think at different times of day they bring in new deals.

rolypoly27
11-12-2014, 03:29 PM
If you click on the link above, it says that the 10% off gift card offer is also valid online from 6 am to 12 noon central time.

klwa
11-12-2014, 03:40 PM
Sorry if this is a dumb question but.... it says Target opens 6pm Thanksgiving. Does that mean it opens at that time online as well too like I can shop online at 6pm Thanksgiving and not have to go in-store? Also, can I do pick-up in store if I shop that way? TIA!
I know the gift card deal specifies that it's valid online form 6am - noon, but in the past, a lot (not all) of the in store Black Friday deals for Target & Kohls have been available online on Thursday morning. I leave for my dad's house at breakfast time on Thanksgiving and for the last two years, I've ordered things from those two retailers before I left for BF prices. (Daddy doesn't have internet access, so I'll have to go to my brother's house to order the Target cards Friday morning!)

94bruin
11-12-2014, 03:55 PM
If you click on the link above, it says that the 10% off gift card offer is also valid online from 6 am to 12 noon central time.

It also says in the fine print that quantities are limited. Just hoping that's only for in-store and not online as well.

Tondi G
11-13-2014, 02:19 PM
[QUOTE=rlu;4052109]lego movie for $9. DS doesn't have that yet. QUOTE]

Best Buy has the Lego movie even cheaper on BF