PDA

View Full Version : Convenient Orlando airport hotel

elbert
11-10-2014, 02:27 PM
Can anyone recommended a really convenient hotel near the airport in Orlando. We have a really early flight and the hotel we're staying at is $$$$ - so I'm thinking that staying by the airport may be best for the final night for those two reasons. Convenience is key! We'll drop off the rental car the night before, so really swift airport transfer would be great.

TIA for sharing your ideas!

mom2beofboy/girltwins
11-10-2014, 03:01 PM
There's a hotel actually in MCO, not sure what the pricing is like. There are also a whole circle of hotels just outside the airport off of TG Lee Blvd. All of them should have an airport shuttle for the morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mamabear4
11-10-2014, 03:02 PM
There's an onsite Hyatt at the airport. I had a conference there once and it's pretty nice. Not sure about price point, but here is the link. http://www.orlandoairport.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html

geochick
11-10-2014, 03:50 PM
I'm thinking about doing this in January too. Check out Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport and Hampton Inn and Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village.

Homewood's website says: Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge.

Hampton: Our hotel in Orlando with airport shuttle service also offers free hot breakfast and complimentary guest WiFi.