PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Organizers: let's have a pep rally!

WatchingThemGrow
11-12-2014, 10:08 AM
I'm on day 19 and have been sidelined for a week or so helping an elderly neighbor every morning. Using my remaining time better would be great. Are y'all setting weekly goals to get stuff accomplished? I need some motivation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hillview
11-12-2014, 12:19 PM
well my second dumpster arrived today. It will be full on Saturday. I LOVE that we got rid of so much stuff!

WatchingThemGrow
11-12-2014, 06:03 PM
No way, really?!!! That's crazy!

niccig
11-12-2014, 07:25 PM
well my second dumpster arrived today. It will be full on Saturday. I LOVE that we got rid of so much stuff!

Wow, you're on a roll. Keep at it.

I've been too busy with school and studying for my licensing exams. I have a couple projects I really need to get done before the ILs arrive for Christmas. Namely our room as they will be sleeping in our bed - blow up mattress on the pull out couch isn't enough for the ILs anymore due to their age. Yes, I'm giving up my bed! I may bunk in with DS and leave DH to the pull out couch.

I also need to tidy up the entryway closet. It needs a lot of organizing, but I'll just straightening up for now and go through it more thoroughly later on.

KrisM
11-12-2014, 07:58 PM

Wow, and I was happy with my 3 trash bags full today!

I am not sure what day I'm on. Today, I spent a few hours working in DD's room. I picked up stuff, and rearranged furniture. Went through her books. did DS1's book yesterday and will do DS2's tomorrow. I'm making progress in the basement as well and plan on taking a van load to Goodwill tomorrow. I listed things on our BST and sold them quickly. I need to look at my list and make up some days to cross off!

WatchingThemGrow
12-07-2014, 10:15 PM
Ok, day 20 here- but.....I've got to work 3 days this week- getting paid to organize someone else's toy closet, lol! I need to be home doing my own, but I do need the money!