PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Visa card deals 25% off

ExcitedMamma
11-12-2014, 03:24 PM
http://www.amazon.com/b?node=10111219011

25% off deals. I had a hard time finding anything at first for my kids but the Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends RC Transforming Bat Bot comes down to $37 which seems like a good deal. A little worried about the size and noise but DS liked it at Target awhile back so it will hopefully be a fun surprise for him.

wellyes
11-12-2014, 04:10 PM
Thanks for posting. Pop arty beads are included.

Blue Hydrangea
11-12-2014, 04:58 PM
Does anyone know if the listed prices already at 25% off? I put Gears, gears, gears in my cart and the price didn't change, so I'm not sure.

essnce629
11-12-2014, 05:06 PM
Does anyone know if the listed prices already at 25% off? I put Gears, gears, gears in my cart and the price didn't change, so I'm not sure.

No, you need to use the code: TYS25ARC

ExcitedMamma
11-12-2014, 05:58 PM
At checkout when you put items in your cart and use the code it will take the % off the qualified items but list it as off the final total. For example the batman toy I bought showed about $12 taken off my total.

cilantromapuche
11-12-2014, 07:12 PM
I didn't know about this but thanks! DD has been asking for an electronic diary for years and I couldn't justify spending that kind of money on plastic. I never thought to look on amazon and between the low price and the discount she will be thrilled at Christmas!
Thanks OP!

carolyn_oh
11-12-2014, 10:33 PM
Thanks for posting. I purchased the Bubble Guppies Check Up Center for $15.75--nearly half price and one of DD2's Santa list items. Lots of other great items included too--Spot It games, lots of M&D, plasma cars, board games, etc.

ang79
11-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Any suggestions for a good family game? My girls (8 and 6) love family game nights. Favorite games right now are Yamslam, Uno, Zingo, other card games. Dh prefers strategy type games though. I already got them Disney Headbands but would like another fun one to give from Santa.

3isEnough
11-12-2014, 11:57 PM
Thanks for posting! I'm in for a few Spirographs (loved that when I was young!), a barbie and some arty beads.

elbenn
11-13-2014, 12:15 AM
Hmmm--thinking about Grimlock--wonder if this will be a hot toy, or whether it will go way cheaper?

For all of the BBBers looking for a carousel, there's a $4000 carousel as part of the sale. Seems pretty random to have that included in this sale.

3isEnough
11-13-2014, 01:47 AM
Any suggestions for a good family game? My girls (8 and 6) love family game nights. Favorite games right now are Yamslam, Uno, Zingo, other card games. Dh prefers strategy type games though.

Blokus is great http://www.amazon.com/Mattel-BJV44-Blokus-Game/dp/B00FBWBM3G/ref=dp_ob_title_toy. It used to be a BBB favorite but I haven't seen it mentioned here in a while. It's a strategy game for ages 5+. The version I'm linking to (which is part of the Amazon Visa 25% deal) only has 30 reviews because it's a new version of the classic, and the classic is rated 5 stars after nearly 1000 reviews. According to the reviews the only difference between the new version and classic is the size of the board and pieces, but otherwise it's the same. I definitely recommend this! My all-time favorite strategy family board game is Quirkle, but that's not part of the Amazon 25% deal. We play a lot of board games and we love strategy-type games, and Quirkle is awesome. However, 6 might be a little young for it. I think my DS started playing (and was really good) at age 7.

Eta: here's the classic http://www.amazon.com/Mattel-R1983-Blokus-Game/dp/B001P06GX4/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1415857246&sr=1-2&keywords=Blokus.

brittone2
11-13-2014, 08:39 AM
We love Blokus.

ang79
11-13-2014, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the Blokus rec. We actually have Blokus 3-D that we play sometimes but its not a favorite for the girls yet. I was looking at the one of the Spot It games (so many versions - the girls would love Frozen but that seems maybe too young for them? The Spot it Jr. animals doubles with both promos, but would that be too easy for the 8 yr. old?), or the Disney Eye Found It, any thoughts on either of those?

Also, I noticed that the American Girl Craft memory book set that was mentioned yesterday in the Amazon price drop thread is now down to $5.46 and is on the list of 25% off. Had it in my cart to consider getting one for DD1.

bostonsmama
11-13-2014, 03:10 PM
My brother used the promo to order 3 $50 gift cards plus some power ranger toy that was already on sale. Smokin' deal!