PDA

View Full Version : Best WiiU deals?

DietCokeLover
11-14-2014, 11:10 AM
What is the best deal you have seen for the WiiU?

BigDog
11-14-2014, 11:16 AM
I'm interested as well. I keep seeing a range of prices, all different bundles. Costco has one for $350ish bundled with a WiiFit, but I don't want a WiiFit. Someone told me Best Buy has a bundle for $299, but I haven't looked yet. I was thinking there would be some deals on BF and I'd order it online, but so far I haven't seen anything special advertised for WiiU.

MSWR0319
11-14-2014, 12:39 PM
I'm interested as well. I keep seeing a range of prices, all different bundles. Costco has one for $350ish bundled with a WiiFit, but I don't want a WiiFit. Someone told me Best Buy has a bundle for $299, but I haven't looked yet. I was thinking there would be some deals on BF and I'd order it online, but so far I haven't seen anything special advertised for WiiU.

Meijer has it for $279 and you get a $30 Meijer coupon back. TRU has the Skylanders pack for $199. I'm trying to decide which to get, as we have Skylanders already ( I bought it really cheap a few months ago when I knew we were getting one for Christmas). I'm wondering if I can use my TRU Credit Card discount if I buy it on Thurs since they offer 10% off on Thurs for card members. I don't see any exclusions that says Thanksgiving is not covered.

KrisM
11-24-2014, 08:32 PM
Meijer has it for $279 and you get a $30 Meijer coupon back. TRU has the Skylanders pack for $199. I'm trying to decide which to get, as we have Skylanders already ( I bought it really cheap a few months ago when I knew we were getting one for Christmas). I'm wondering if I can use my TRU Credit Card discount if I buy it on Thurs since they offer 10% off on Thurs for card members. I don't see any exclusions that says Thanksgiving is not covered.

If you do Meijers, check your MPerks. I have a $8 reward for $70 in electronics.

weech
11-24-2014, 10:08 PM
I don't have a Meijers - is that deal online, too? Target has a bundle right now for 299 with Mario 3D World and Nintendo land and a free $25 GC.

Other deals I've see are here:
http://wiiudaily.com/wii-u-black-friday-deals/

Oh and FYI -- the Skylanders bundle is only 8gb if that matters to anyone.

kmkaull
11-24-2014, 11:23 PM
I don't have a Meijers - is that deal online, too? Target has a bundle right now for 299 with Mario 3D World and Nintendo land and a free $25 GC.

Other deals I've see are here:
http://wiiudaily.com/wii-u-black-friday-deals/

Oh and FYI -- the Skylanders bundle is only 8gb if that matters to anyone.

Thank you. I am new to this and feeling dumb. What does 8gb mean? Assuming this is a negative?