PDA

View Full Version : Check your email for $30 credit for Amazon Subscribe and Save

schrocat
11-17-2014, 01:18 PM
I got an unexpected $30 credit for a subscribe and save item in my email this morning. Check your email to see if you've got one too.

jillmk
11-17-2014, 01:37 PM
I was just coming to share this....I got one too!

schrocat
11-17-2014, 01:39 PM
I used mine to order a ton of chocolate chip Clif Z bars for school snacks for my picky eater.

ang79
11-17-2014, 02:15 PM
Why did you get it and what for? Nothing in my email and nothing showing on my account. Just curious :)

brittone2
11-17-2014, 02:42 PM
Why did you get it and what for? Nothing in my email and nothing showing on my account. Just curious :)

IIRC this was amazon's consolation prize for customers after they cut S&S of 5 items per month or whatever it is from a 20% discount to a 15% discount.

sarrahanne
11-17-2014, 02:43 PM
I got an unexpected $30 credit for a subscribe and save item in my email this morning. Check your email to see if you've got one too.

Thanks so much! I would have missed this entirely. Now, to pick something 'luxurious' to subscribe & save that I normally wouldn't get... suggestions?

schrocat
11-17-2014, 02:52 PM
IIRC this was amazon's consolation prize for customers after they cut S&S of 5 items per month or whatever it is from a 20% discount to a 15% discount.

I think so too. I almost missed this because I wasn't expecting it just like I missed a ton of the free credits that Boden was giving out.

elizamom
11-17-2014, 03:05 PM
Thank you so much for posting! I had deleted mine without even knowing!

legaleagle
11-17-2014, 03:10 PM
I assume this would work if you cancel and then resubscribe to something? Though getting something luxurious for myself sounds nice too.

zukeypur
11-17-2014, 04:40 PM
I was just planning on canceling my dog food subscription and then re-subscribing.

mikala
11-17-2014, 05:01 PM
What is the email subject line? Ive looked but am not seeing it . I used to get several subscriptions but cancelled most of them because it wasn't much of a deal and things always seemed to go out of stock. I wonder if they are tryinh to compete with target?

brittone2
11-17-2014, 05:11 PM
What is the email subject line? Ive looked but am not seeing it . I used to get several subscriptions but cancelled most of them because it wasn't much of a deal and things always seemed to go out of stock. I wonder if they are tryinh to compete with target?
Mine says Claim Your Subscribe and Save Credit from Amazon Mom as the subject header.

Pinky
11-17-2014, 05:52 PM
I got $15! I was super excited because I normally seem to be left out when Amazon has done promotions in the past (cheap kindles etc) :)

From Baby Cheapskate:

Amazon Mom members/Subscribe & Save customers --check your email for a one-time-use code worth a $30 credit toward your next S&S subscription. Look for the subject line, "Claim Your Subscribe & Save Credit from Amazon Mom".
Redeem here--> http://amzn.to/1t4lnv7

erosenst
11-17-2014, 06:35 PM
I got it as well....but struggling for ideas. What do you use S&S for? (I currently get K-cups, and send diapers to a domestic abuse shelter...)

div_0305
11-17-2014, 06:58 PM
Thank you, OP!!! I would not have seen this email for sure. I get so much junk email to that account, including so many Amazon ones, that I don't even bother to open them/read subject line. You rock!!

ang79
11-17-2014, 09:25 PM
Hmmm, no email here. Pretty sure I wouldn't have deleted that and I checked my trash and spam folders that still contained stuff from yesterday and today. I never get any of the good Amazon deals! I do still have a bunch of cereal on S&S, maybe this is why I didn't get one?

schrocat
11-17-2014, 09:31 PM
I got this email despite the fact that I have 5 subscribe and save items shipping in a few days time so it's not just for people who used to order.

sarrahanne
11-17-2014, 09:50 PM
I got this email despite the fact that I have 5 subscribe and save items shipping in a few days time so it's not just for people who used to order.

Ditto that. We use S&S each month, so maybe it is a reward for those who are regular users and upset about only getting 15% off now. Not sure if we are going to keep a couple of our subscriptions at this point, but we'll use up the $30 credit!

Melaine
11-17-2014, 10:06 PM
Ugh I hate Amazon. I want my $19 Kindle and $30 credit. Wah.

calebsmama03
11-17-2014, 10:56 PM
I assume this would work if you cancel and then resubscribe to something?
This was my plan.
For those who didn't get it or got a lesser amount, have you had a recurring monthly S&S with at least 5 items in it? I've had one every month for about the past year or so. People who didn't use S&S as much got less, I think.

ang79
11-17-2014, 11:09 PM
This was my plan.
For those who didn't get it or got a lesser amount, have you had a recurring monthly S&S with at least 5 items in it? I've had one every month for about the past year or so. People who didn't use S&S as much got less, I think.
I did not get the credit email but I do have 5-6 items on S&S that ship every 2-3 months.

oneplustwo
11-18-2014, 12:22 AM

Yes, this. I remember getting an email from Amazon with the notice of the change in their S&S discount. I thought the credit would be for unrestricted use though, was bummed to see it has to be for a new S&S order. Amazon keeps removing items I get with S&S from the S&S program, dang it. I only got a $15 credit, even though I use S&S and would get 5 items at a time to get the 20% discount. They just keep whittling away at their benefits . . . I like the idea of cancelling a subscription and re-subscribing, rather than going through the trouble of looking for something new to order.

Mamabear4
11-18-2014, 08:02 AM
My original email letting me know that the consolation prize was coming specified that I was an "Amazon Mom" user as well. Although I pay for prime, I am still listed as an Amazon Mom participant.

Maybe those of you who didn't receive or are only getting $15 weren't signed up for Amazon Mom??
Note that my original email said the credit could be used on a new or existing subscription, but the credit email I received this week just said 'new.'

Here's the text that came with my original email:

Amazon Mom is free for Prime Members. Benefits that will continue include:

20% off diapers subscriptions

Save 20% on recurring deliveries of diapers through Subscribe & Save. Subscribing saves money and you can cancel anytime.

Exclusive deals and discounts
Access member-exclusive deals, discounts and coupons in top categories like Baby & Child Care, Health & Personal Care, Kitchen, and more.

15% Baby Registry completion discount
Get a 15% discount off eligible items from your Baby Registry. Create, access, and manage your registry from your mobile device.

Benefits that will change on November 11, 2014:
Save an extra 5% discount for a total of 20% when 5+ subscriptions arrive on the same day.
After November 11, 2014, you will receive 15% Subscribe & Save discount (rather than 20%) when five or more subscriptions arrive on the same recurring delivery day. Diapers count toward the five items.

20% off wipes subscriptions
After November 11, 2014, the discount on wipes ordered through Subscribe & Save will be 5% (or 15% when five or more subscriptions arrive on the same recurring delivery day).

As a valued Amazon Mom member we will issue you a $30 credit to be used towards existing or new Subscribe & Save subscriptions. We will provide information on how to access this credit in a separate email in early November.

oneplustwo
11-18-2014, 08:16 AM
My original email letting me know that the consolation prize was coming specified that I was an "Amazon Mom" user as well. Although I pay for prime, I am still listed as an Amazon Mom participant.

Maybe those of you who didn't receive or are only getting $15 weren't signed up for Amazon Mom??
Note that my original email said the credit could be used on a new or existing subscription, but the credit email I received this week just said 'new.'

Save 20% on recurring deliveries of diapers through Subscribe & Save. Subscribing saves money and you can cancel anytime.

Access member-exclusive deals, discounts and coupons in top categories like Baby & Child Care, Health & Personal Care, Kitchen, and more.

Get a 15% discount off eligible items from your Baby Registry. Create, access, and manage your registry from your mobile device.

Save an extra 5% discount for a total of 20% when 5+ subscriptions arrive on the same day.
After November 11, 2014, you will receive 15% Subscribe & Save discount (rather than 20%) when five or more subscriptions arrive on the same recurring delivery day. Diapers count toward the five items.

After November 11, 2014, the discount on wipes ordered through Subscribe & Save will be 5% (or 15% when five or more subscriptions arrive on the same recurring delivery day).

As a valued Amazon Mom member we will issue you a $30 credit to be used towards existing or new Subscribe & Save subscriptions. We will provide information on how to access this credit in a separate email in early November.

I just looked up my email from Amazon about the credit. I got the exact same email (I have both paid Amazon Prime membership and Amazon Mom membership), including mention of the $30 credit. However, I only got a $15 credit. A bit ticked that now I have to spend time following up with Amazon about this, but I want the full $30 they promised me.

Mamabear4
11-18-2014, 08:33 AM
I just looked up my email from Amazon about the credit. I got the exact same email (I have both paid Amazon Prime membership and Amazon Mom membership), including mention of the $30 credit. However, I only got a $15 credit. A bit ticked that now I have to spend time following up with Amazon about this, but I want the full $30 they promised me.

Oh heck yeah - I would totally fight that if I were you!!! But I completely agree about it being a PITA to have to call and sort it out yourself.

For others who received $15, might be worth going back to check the original email - mine was sent on Sept 27th and the title was "changes to your amazon mom benefits"

oneplustwo
11-18-2014, 08:39 AM
Online chat with Amazon ~ the person I'm chatting with says she can't help me and that she's forwarding it to the Amazon promotions team who will follow up with me in 1 - 2 days.

Pinky
11-18-2014, 09:38 AM

What was the subject line of this email?

Pinky
11-18-2014, 09:40 AM
What was the subject line of this email?

Found it. I got the same email but mine said I'd get $15 and that's what I got.

indigo99
11-18-2014, 12:00 PM
Is the credit added to your account or do you have to have a code? I got the original "changes to your amazon mom" email but not the more recent credit email.

legaleagle
11-18-2014, 01:48 PM
It has a code

crispychicky
11-20-2014, 11:36 AM
I got my email for this TODAY (11/20) at 3am. The subject was: 'Claim Your Subscribe & Save Credit from Amazon Mom.' The sender was 'Amazon Mom'.

If you didn't get it a few days ago, check your email again.