PDA

View Full Version : Does Sierra Trading Post have big sales?

ChefGirl
11-17-2014, 02:06 PM
Waiting for them to have a big sale this Black Friday....do they ever? I'm looking to buy kids' snow boots for our first ski trip. Hoping they will have a better than "45%" off sale. Anyone know based on past experience?

TIA

robinsmommy
11-17-2014, 02:14 PM
40% is what I shoot for with them, and it isn't all that frequent. Free shipping usually comes with a $100+ order if they have it with a 40% code. I don't know about anything better than that, but I never really paid attention to their BF stuff before.

vtmom
11-17-2014, 03:39 PM
If you like them on Facebook, they will post an extra 40% off every few weeks. I don't recall any big black friday deals from them in the past.

a2mom
11-17-2014, 03:53 PM
My experience has been that they often have 30-35% sales with either free shipping or $2.95 shipping. Bigger sales are rare, but the best way to get the discounts is to sign up for their email list. Things have changed in the past few months since they were bought out by TJ Maxx.

NCGrandma
11-17-2014, 05:13 PM
Definitely sign up for their emails -- the "coupon" savings on the items of the day often take quite a lot more off their usual discounted prices. But don't use your primary email address -- I get at least 2 emails a day from them!

Some of the emails are for 99 cent shipping, with no minimum, as well as some coupon deals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk