PDA

View Full Version : Black friday newby question...

k_null81
11-17-2014, 11:01 PM
So this may seem like a silly question but will Wal-mart and Best Buy still price match ads on black friday? Found something at Toys r us that will be on sale at 7am on Friday...if by chance I don't get what I'm wanting from toys r us can I take the ad to Wal-mart or Best buy and they will honor it? I would assume so but again don't want to assume anything either... Thanks in advance!

curiousgeorge
11-17-2014, 11:19 PM
So this may seem like a silly question but will Wal-mart and Best Buy still price match ads on black friday? Found something at Toys r us that will be on sale at 7am on Friday...if by chance I don't get what I'm wanting from toys r us can I take the ad to Wal-mart or Best buy and they will honor it? I would assume so but again don't want to assume anything either... Thanks in advance!

Read the fine print on the retailer's price match policy. Many will not PM BF prices.

ckso
11-17-2014, 11:55 PM
My guess is no. They usually don't pm special event stuff like BF or even doorbusters.

jam224
11-18-2014, 06:12 AM
Walmart is the exception. They're the only ones I know that will PM Black Friday prices. Best Buy will not.