PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Deal of The Day Learning Resources

ExcitedMamma
11-20-2014, 11:54 AM
http://smile.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_426927982_3?ie=UTF8&node=10238428011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=0NZHKP8C2REDWR1BEBBR&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1976636522&pf_rd_i=B00000DMCE

The cash register is on sale, lots of play food and jumbo animals.

123LuckyMom
11-20-2014, 12:23 PM
Just a heads up about the more complex, battery operated cash register. Believe the reviews about the drawer connection failing and the register becoming a glorified cash drawer. It happened to us, and after exchanging it twice (because I really wanted it!) we exceeded the 30 day warrantee, and we now own a useless, broken one. My son was soooooo disappointed! I'm ordering the less exciting solar powered one in this sale. I'm tempted to order the other one AGAIN, but there's no indication the problem has been fixed. Someone should manufacture that toy without the defect! I'd buy it in a minute for the coin recognition alone.

vonfirmath
11-20-2014, 12:38 PM
123LuckyMom -- My daughter wants the cash register but after reading the review about the drawer connection, I went with the solar powered one too!

But buy quickly! It disappeared from my cart when I went to look at other stuff before buying it. Luckily I just went back and it was back on the list. But beware. Stuff left in your cart can be sold out from under you!

Mommaof3
11-20-2014, 12:41 PM
Just a heads up about the more complex, battery operated cash register. Believe the reviews about the drawer connection failing and the register becoming a glorified cash drawer. It happened to us, and after exchanging it twice (because I really wanted it!) we exceeded the 30 day warrantee, and we now own a useless, broken one. My son was soooooo disappointed! I'm ordering the less exciting solar powered one in this sale. I'm tempted to order the other one AGAIN, but there's no indication the problem has been fixed. Someone should manufacture that toy without the defect! I'd buy it in a minute for the coin recognition alone.

Thanks for the input! I will order the other one.