PDA

View Full Version : **Have you seen any awesome deals on the Beats Solo 2 headphones?**

Corie
11-20-2014, 07:07 PM
Have you seen any awesome deals on the Beats Solo 2 headphones??

Thanks so much!!

Pennylane
11-20-2014, 07:11 PM
I am looking also for my older dd ! Best deal I have seen is at Target. They have Beats listed in their Black Friday ad for $97. Not sure if this is the model you are looking for. I went into the store yesterday to look at them, this is the smaller set.

Ann

bnme
11-20-2014, 08:18 PM
Best Buy has Black Friday for 79.99. I am trying to figure out if that is in store only. They are $99 to order online right now. I'm still trying to decide if I should get these. My kids are asking for them, but not sure if they really want them/will use them or if it's just "the thing" to have.

Oh sorry, ack, that is the regular Solo. Did not know there was a 2. What is the difference?

Corie
11-20-2014, 08:51 PM
Oh sorry, ack, that is the regular Solo. Did not know there was a 2. What is the difference?

He has a pair of the regular Solo headphones from a few years ago. At some point last year, my
daughter stepped on them because DS left them on the floor. I wouldn't buy him a new pair. So now
he wants a new set for Christmas.

The Solo 2 are going for $199. I have no idea what the difference is between the Solo and Solo 2.

Corie
11-23-2014, 05:26 PM
I saw the Beats Solo 2 headphones in the Best Buy circular for $179.99 (reg. price is $199.99).