PDA

View Full Version : MZ Wallace 40% off at Flat of the hill

cckwmh
11-22-2014, 01:34 PM
40 % off selected styles and colors. It is on their facebook page. I looks like it is today only and as supplies last.

https://www.facebook.com/flatofthehill

I can't make up my mind and I know I am going to miss it :(

Momit
11-22-2014, 02:11 PM
Yay! I ordered from them last time they had a sale and everything was great.

karin4
12-03-2014, 06:23 PM
Just wanted to thank you for posting this! My Hayley arrived yesterday. I love everything about it, and really love that I got it for 40% off!

daphne
12-03-2014, 10:50 PM
Drats. It stinks when I see these old threads & get all excited.. :(

zukeypur
12-03-2014, 11:08 PM
Drats. It stinks when I see these old threads & get all excited.. :(

If youre on the email list they are sending out emails with daily deals right now.

stinkyfeet
12-04-2014, 02:07 PM
OP, what did you end up getting?

I wanted to thank you for the post too. I haven't bought a purse in over 5 years! [emoji33]

I have been using my Storksak Emily the whole time--I love my diaper bag so much that I wanted a purse to function in the same way and have the same high-quality durability.

hellokitty
12-04-2014, 02:47 PM
Argh, I missed it. O asked to be on their email list... But obviously i did not get the email about this sale. I've bought bags from them before, great service. I will just wait and see if I win anything from the mzw easter egg hunt.

legaleagle
12-04-2014, 03:46 PM
MZ wallace is doing "advent calendar deals" as well, if you're not on their mailing list.

curiousgeorge
12-04-2014, 03:53 PM
There are different one-day deals that go live at midnight EST each day. Currently it's the espresso Bedford bags. Even if you aren't on the list you can just check their site for the deal under "advent".

mmommy
12-04-2014, 03:57 PM
They also have a bunch of sale stock posted on their site right now, some up to 60% off.

Mommy_Mea
12-04-2014, 04:12 PM
Nevermind, I was thinking Flat of the Hill, I see you are referencing Advent Deals on MZ Wallace. Thanks!

hellokitty
12-12-2014, 01:52 AM
Run! They just released advent for today and it is their new coal belle or jane tote for 50% off with free shipping! I love the color of this bag. I really like the look of the Jane tote, but without the crossbody strap, I decided it would be better to go with the belle, plus it sounds like the tote does not zip up. I have a kate and a bianca and both have the crossbody strap and it is so versatile to be able to use the straps in more than one carry style. Anyway, this is a great deal if you are looking for a nice bag and personally I think that the color is very neutral, so if you are a one bag kind of person, this could be it!

tarnator
12-12-2014, 02:19 AM
Run! They just released advent for today and it is their new charcoal belle or kate tote for 50% off with free shipping! I love the color of this bag. I really like the look of the kate tote, but without the crossbody strap, I decided it would be better to go with the belle, plus it sounds like the tote does not zip up. I have a kate and a bianca and both have the crossbody strap and it is so versatile to be able to use the straps in more than one carry style. Anyway, this is a great deal if you are looking for a nice bag and personally I think that the color is very neutral, so if you are a one bag kind of person, this could be it!

I think this needs its own thread.... I might bite! Or I should say DH might be buying me this for xmas!
The details get lost in this Flat of the Hill thread.

hellokitty
12-12-2014, 02:30 AM
I think this needs its own thread.... I might bite! Or I should say DH might be buying me this for xmas!
The details get lost in this Flat of the Hill thread.

I went ahead and started a new thread. :)