PDA

View Full Version : Paw Patrol toys

KrystalS
11-23-2014, 05:01 PM
Anyone else on the hunt for these? I wish I had bought them last month when the shelves were stocked, now everywhere is sold out. Amazon and eBay selling for double and triple retail! I didn't buy the lookout tower because it gets such horrible reviews but DS is set on having all the pups and their vehicles. I have gotten a couple but it seems like Skye , rocky and Ryder are almost impossible to get. I just saw Ryder last week but DS was with me, really kicking myself now for not buying it!

sewarsh
11-23-2014, 05:05 PM
There is a store by me that's called Smart Toys. They had a bunch. I think there are other locations, check online.

JanBaby
11-23-2014, 05:28 PM
It looks like Target.com has them.

Mommaof3
11-23-2014, 06:47 PM
I have seen them in a few Targets in my area.

KrystalS
11-23-2014, 06:51 PM
The pups by themselves aren't hard to find but the vehicles with the exception of the firetruck and police car have been sold out everywhere I have looked.

AngB
11-23-2014, 06:54 PM
I have seen Ryder and Rocky at Walmart too. We already have most of them except Ryder, Zuma, and Skye. Ds1 is getting the lookout tower (I used the 25% off target coupon on it when they had it for 34 so only paid 26 for it, still overpaying for a piece of junk but DS1 has cried for it and usually isn't one to cry for toys like that.)

KrystalS
11-23-2014, 08:23 PM
I have seen Ryder and Rocky at Walmart too. We already have most of them except Ryder, Zuma, and Skye. Ds1 is getting the lookout tower (I used the 25% off target coupon on it when they had it for 34 so only paid 26 for it, still overpaying for a piece of junk but DS1 has cried for it and usually isn't one to cry for toys like that.)

The think Skye is nearly impossible to find.

weabie
11-23-2014, 08:28 PM
Have you checked Toysrus? Mine had a fully stocked endcap when I was there today.

MSWR0319
11-23-2014, 09:54 PM
I just found Skye and Zuma at my Walmart. They had one of each. I have heard similar stories from other people in the last week. Maybe check your Walmart again?

kali
11-24-2014, 02:36 AM
Ryder w/ATV is available on Amazon for $12.99.

Rubble w/bulldozer is available on Walmart.com for $12.99. You have to pay for shipping or can pick it up in store or at a local FedEx location for free.

I have no ideas about Skye/helicopter. I opted to get DD the full set of pups from Walmart for $34.97 + the 12.99 Ryder/ATV. That way, she at least has every character. The pups in the Walmart set have the backpacks that pop open.

Blakes Mommy
11-24-2014, 09:25 AM
I second the Toys r Us suggestion....We are not in the market for Paw Patrol, but, I did see a bunch of things in store over the weekend as well. The stock checker they have online is never accurate. A lot of times it will say they don't have something when in fact they do, so don't trust that! You could call and if you go to the store they can check internally the other stores for availability. That has worked for me in the past. Also some of these are Shoprunner available for free shipping. If you have an American Express card, you get free membership. I think they have a 30 day trial membership if you don't. Good luck!

http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=34326946&sr=1&origkw=paw%20patrol

KrystalS
11-24-2014, 10:19 AM
Ryder w/ATV is available on Amazon for $12.99.

Rubble w/bulldozer is available on Walmart.com for $12.99. You have to pay for shipping or can pick it up in store or at a local FedEx location for free.

I have no ideas about Skye/helicopter. I opted to get DD the full set of pups from Walmart for $34.97 + the 12.99 Ryder/ATV. That way, she at least has every character. The pups in the Walmart set have the backpacks that pop open.

Thank you! I was able to get Ryder this morning. I got Rubble and Zuma yesterday at Walmart.com. I think DS will have to live without Skye, he wants the new pup but they don't have a toy for that one yet. Now I just need Rocky with the recycle truck. I'm checking Walmart in store today hopefully I get lucky!

KrystalS
11-24-2014, 10:21 AM
I second the Toys r Us suggestion....We are not in the market for Paw Patrol, but, I did see a bunch of things in store over the weekend as well. The stock checker they have online is never accurate. A lot of times it will say they don't have something when in fact they do, so don't trust that! You could call and if you go to the store they can check internally the other stores for availability. That has worked for me in the past. Also some of these are Shoprunner available for free shipping. If you have an American Express card, you get free membership. I think they have a 30 day trial membership if you don't. Good luck!

http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=34326946&sr=1&origkw=paw%20patrol

Closest TRU is 45 minutes away and I've had no luck calling and getting them to hold items for me unfortunately. Thanks for the suggestion though!