PDA

View Full Version : Guess what I found at TJ Maxx today?

hellokitty
12-11-2014, 12:50 AM
The very popular BBB Nordstrom Bobeau cardigan wrap! It was the regular knit, not the fleece one. The one I found was $19.99 and the oatmeal color. This was normal price, not clearance (but I randomly found it on a clearance rack). I didn't have time to look for more, but I need a cardigan in this color anyway and I love the button detail, so I did get it. So, if you are looking for more of these, checkout TJM. I'm thinking that some of their sister stores (Sierra Trading, Ross, Marshalls), might have them too, who knows.

zukeypur
12-11-2014, 10:56 AM
Nice find!!! I want another but i won't pay full price (or more than $20, for that matter).

Melaine
12-19-2014, 12:12 AM
Thank you for letting us know. i wanted a birthday gift for my sister so I went with my fingers crossed. I found one size small rose pink for her! So excited. I also got a large gray for me because that was all I could find but the sleeves are really too long. I really love the pink and now I wish I had ordered when they were a great price! but thanks OP, I never would have looked for this!

pastrygirl
12-19-2014, 09:29 AM
I forgot to report that mine had TONS, too! Some printed, some solid.

hellokitty
12-19-2014, 09:32 AM
Oh good! I'm so happy to hear that those of you who are on the lookout for them are indeed finding them there! I also found some of the same brand (but different style) Bobeau cardigans at Burlington Coat Factory over the weekend. It was only $10 and was actually a nicer drape! So, the deals can be found. I cleaned house at BCF, finding cute work tops for under $10 each! :)

Melaine
12-19-2014, 09:40 AM
Oh good! I'm so happy to hear that those of you who are on the lookout for them are indeed finding them there! I also found some of the same brand (but different style) Bobeau cardigans at Burlington Coat Factory over the weekend. It was only $10 and was actually a nicer drape! So, the deals can be found. I cleaned house at BCF, finding cute work tops for under $10 each! :)

Are you serious? Shoot I was right next door yesterday! Going today!

jennilynn
12-21-2014, 03:20 PM
I looked and found one at my store, but it wasn't my size and was kind of a wild black/gray print. I liked the feel of it though so I may order through Nordies. It was $29.99 at TJ Maxx.

Melaine
12-23-2014, 08:27 AM
My sister loved the wrap and it looks fab on her. She wore it buttoned and it looked great that way too. I think real people look better in this than the models on the website. I also found one brown Bobeau cardigan at Burlington and really like it also especially for only $10!!. Still in search of the one button though so I am going to check another TJ Maxx. thanks again OP!

hellokitty
12-23-2014, 08:51 AM
My sister loved the wrap and it looks fab on her. She wore it buttoned and it looked great that way too. I think real people look better in this than the models on the website. I also found one brown Bobeau cardigan at Burlington and really like it also especially for only $10!!. Still in search of the one button though so I am going to check another TJ Maxx. thanks again OP!

Lol, that's great! I got a brown bobeau cardigan at BCF too... probably the same one. :) Have fun hunting!

MamaMolly
12-23-2014, 07:46 PM
Squeeeeeee! I found a dark gray jersey one today! I was feeling a tad guilty buying it for myself, but then my mom told me she hadn't bought me a Christmas gift, and at $24 we were both VERY happy!

zukeypur
01-12-2015, 05:44 PM
Last week i was watching NBC nightly news and they were doing a story on the DFW earthquakes. The seismologist that they were interviewing was wearing a purple cardigan.

I lucked out and found a gray jersey one today on clearance at TJ Maxx for $15! They also had another long cardigan without the button for $24, IIRC.