PDA

View Full Version : Anyone bought from ugly sofa lately?

MSWR0319
12-12-2014, 09:15 AM
I see a couple of chairs that have my niece and nephew's names on them and was going to tell my sister but wasn't sure how the company was. I know for awhile people were having trouble.

Chitowngirl
12-12-2014, 09:44 AM
I bought from them about a year ago. I had no problems at all.

Smillow
12-12-2014, 11:00 AM
I ordered a bean bag on cyber Monday. My order still says awaiting fulfillment. I sent them an email in the wee hours, but haven't heard back yet. I'll update.

AngB
12-12-2014, 12:49 PM
I bought from them about a year ago. I had no problems at all.

:yeahthat:

Smillow
12-12-2014, 01:26 PM
Received a non-committal response:

We're working hard to get the orders out within the next week. Thanks for your patience during this busy holiday season.

If it doesn't come in time for Christmas, and if I feel like waiting (I probably won't!) I could use it for a birthday present in late Feb.

MSWR0319
12-12-2014, 04:35 PM

If it doesn't come in time for Christmas, and if I feel like waiting (I probably won't!) I could use it for a birthday present in late Feb.

Thanks for letting me know! I'm not sure how fast she wants them, but will pass this info along.

AngB
12-12-2014, 04:44 PM

Once they ship it, it takes less than a week to get there in my experience. About maybe a month total? I bet it will make it in time for Christmas since it's still a week and a half away.

atroxnixfemina
12-13-2014, 12:04 AM
I *tried to order from them last year. I ordered a few Christmas stockings just after thanksgiving. After a couple of weeks I emailed and got the same generic response as above.

About a week before Christmas I emailed again. No response. A couple of days...emailed again. Finally, they responded and said they wouldn't be able to fulfill my order - I can't remember exactly what was sent but I interpreted that they'd received too many orders and they wouldn't be getting to mine. And they issued a refund for my purchase. Except, they didn't issue the full refund - I *still had to follow up with them and have them fix it.

Honestly, I *may* try to order from them again in the future just because their prices are good. But, I would order EARLY, and I would NEVER count on their orders being fulfilled until I had some sort of shipping confirmation. I DEFINITELY wouldn't order because their customer service is awesome..it isn't. It just plain stinks, to be honest.