PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen Harry & David deals on pears yet this month?

cmo
12-12-2014, 03:25 PM
I seem to remember from years past that they usually have a short-lived sale on their boxes of pears right about this time each year. I haven't seen one yet. If anyone has any coupon codes or links, please share!

happymommyof2
12-12-2014, 03:51 PM
There is a living social deal -

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1348330-harry-david-maverick-royal-riviera-pears?cvosrc=email.blast.digest_dailyus&utm_campaign=digest_dailyus&utm_content=7&utm_medium=email&utm_source=blast

musicalgrl
12-12-2014, 04:16 PM
I have been looking for this deal, too. I saw the Living Social offer, but it doesn't include free shipping. Usually around now H&D does a great price plus free shipping. I wonder if Living Social is as good as it's going to get?

brittone2
12-12-2014, 04:32 PM
I seem to remember from years past that they usually have a short-lived sale on their boxes of pears right about this time each year. I haven't seen one yet. If anyone has any coupon codes or links, please share!

I just sent a box of (I think the royal riviera) pears last week for 19.99 and FS. I was happy with that. I used a coupon code for FS from a catalog I had received.

indigo99
12-12-2014, 05:03 PM
I just pulled my catalog from the recycling bin in case anyone wants these free shipping (no minimum) codes. One time use each.
PHR 557 3137 790
PHR 557 3137 808

Not good on cheesecake factory, chocolate dipped fruit, or wine products. expires 12/25

WatchingThemGrow
12-12-2014, 07:29 PM
The shipping on the LS deal is $9!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snow mom
12-12-2014, 08:07 PM
Historically free ship codes don't combine with the vouchers. The only way to get free ship with another promotion is if it is applied automatically. It's my understanding that H&D was bought out (by 1-800-flowers?) so deals of past years may not be repeated.

plusbellelavie
12-12-2014, 08:22 PM
From Slickdeals...

http://slickdeals.net/f/7505686-harry-and-david-the-favorite-royal-riviera-pears-19-95-fs?v=1

Harry and David The Favorite Royal Riviera® Pears $19.95 + FS
Enjoy this exclusive offer to experience our famous Royal Riviera® Pears. Hurry, this limited time offer ends tonight, December 12, 2014.

Link [harryanddavid.com]

Link might not work. Try copy and pasting the link below.

http://www.harryanddavid.com/h/fr...rm=30I301H

HTH someone!

Free Shipping Code: FREEDELIVERY

wallawala
12-13-2014, 01:02 AM
From Slickdeals...

http://slickdeals.net/f/7505686-harry-and-david-the-favorite-royal-riviera-pears-19-95-fs?v=1

Harry and David The Favorite Royal Riviera® Pears $19.95 + FS
Enjoy this exclusive offer to experience our famous Royal Riviera® Pears. Hurry, this limited time offer ends tonight, December 12, 2014.

Link [harryanddavid.com]

Link might not work. Try copy and pasting the link below.

http://www.harryanddavid.com/h/fr...rm=30I301H

HTH someone!

Free Shipping Code: FREEDELIVERY

Thanks! Worked for me. It seems a few dollars more than last year, but still a great deal. BTW shipping to alaska/hawaii is an additional $10 even with free delivery.

Binkandabee
12-13-2014, 01:42 AM
Thanks! Worked for me. It seems a few dollars more than last year, but still a great deal. BTW shipping to alaska/hawaii is an additional $10 even with free delivery.

Yes, last year it was one dozen for $19.95. This year it is 9. ETA: It is still a bit early so maybe the price will drop further. If it does, I know for next year!

Dream
12-13-2014, 11:10 AM
I was just thinking about this deal, last year I sent dozen pears for 2 families and then tower gifts for 2 other families around this time of the month.

Thanks For posting these deals, I might go ahead an order the pear deal, if they were bought over deals might change this year.

Binkandabee
12-13-2014, 12:08 PM
I was just thinking about this deal, last year I sent dozen pears for 2 families and then tower gifts for 2 other families around this time of the month.

Thanks For posting these deals, I might go ahead an order the pear deal, if they were bought over deals might change this year.

That was my thinking as well. I have 8 people that I send these pears to so I'd be wondering what to do without these. If the price drops, I'll know for next year.

musicalgrl
12-13-2014, 05:29 PM
Seriously...the SD was good for just one day?? I can't believe I missed it. I hope they do something again before Christmas.

And WTH with 9 pears this year instead of 12? Sheesh.

Twoboos
12-14-2014, 08:56 AM
Seriously...the SD was good for just one day?? I can't believe I missed it. I hope they do something again before Christmas.

I was thinking the same thing! I feel like I've missed deals at places b/c I'm thinking I have a couple of days and they are one day only events. Annoying.

plusbellelavie
12-14-2014, 11:18 AM
Although it said it was just a one day event the above Slickdeals deal still worked for me today again but not sure when it will expire.

HTH someone who still wants to order now rather then waiting another possible deal from Harry and David.

Green_Tea
12-14-2014, 11:22 AM
Although it said it was just a one day event the above Slickdeals deal still worked for me today again but not sure when it will expire.

HTH someone who still wants to order now rather then waiting another possible deal from Harry and David.

Really? The one directly through the H & D site? I'll have to try again!!

plusbellelavie
12-14-2014, 12:20 PM
Really? The one directly through the H & D site? I'll have to try again!!

Yes...I even just tried it from my previous post and it worked and according to the last slickdeals comment on the post the deal was still live for them this morning as well.

Green_Tea
12-14-2014, 12:38 PM
Yes...I even just tried it from my previous post and it worked and according to the last slickdeals comment on the post the deal was still live for them this morning as well.

Thanks so much! I just knocked out three more gifts!

IansMom
12-14-2014, 01:25 PM
Thank you! I love sending this to one of my BFFs.

plusbellelavie
12-14-2014, 07:41 PM
Just a heads...the deal is live again but it ends tonight December 14!