PDA

View Full Version : Mychelle natural skincare F&F- great deal!

calebsmama03
12-13-2014, 01:00 AM
I use this line of skincare and really like their cleansers, pumpkin peel and sunscreen. This weekend they are offering 25% off, free shipping and a free git kit with order. I ordered a bottle of my cleanser the other day and was assuming this free gift was a few little samples. It arrived today and I received a huge cosmetic bag with 2 full sized products and 3 deluxe sample sizes- and I paid under $15 shipped for everything. If you like this line or just more natural type products in general this is a good time to grab a few things with this deal.

http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/400551/7495c408a3/1542000581/019e1eb993/

Here is the kit I received
http://www.mychelle.com/Let-It-Glow-Kit?sc=7&category=16109#.VIvHRoc-G8A

plus 3 mini foil packets of things to try.

solsister
12-13-2014, 03:29 AM
Thanks!
I live in a really dry climate and I use the Revitalizing Night Cream in the morning, as well as at night, (along with Josie Maran Argan Oil), and I've never had so many compliments on my skin, and I'm 49!!!
I hate scented things, but actually bought the scented the first time, and when I went back, I got the unscented, and promptly returned it. The
scent is super comforting to me, for some reason.

calebsmama03
12-13-2014, 12:10 PM
I love in CO where it's always super dry. I e used this line since they were a tiny local company only available in local health food stores. I like them a lot. I also like that I can switch out my cleansers with the season and it's all noncomedogenic and naturally based. Couldn't believe they sent me this huge free kit when I only spent $15!

mypa
12-13-2014, 12:31 PM
I love in CO where it's always super dry. I e used this line since they were a tiny local company only available in local health food stores. I like them a lot. I also like that I can switch out my cleansers with the season and it's all noncomedogenic and naturally based. Couldn't believe they sent me this huge free kit when I only spent $15!

It says the free sample bag is with a $50 purchase. When you placed your $15 order was it during a different promotion, with no minimum to get the free sample bag?

shoxie
12-13-2014, 01:40 PM
I went through the OP's link, and it worked on a $40 order...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk