PDA

View Full Version : Best deals on kids luggages?

abesmer
12-14-2014, 12:29 PM
My kids are approaching the age of needing their own luggage. And Mama wants some space of her own in the luggage!

How much is a reasonable price on a good luggage for kids? It doesn't have to be super sturdy but they would use it a few times a year.

cbscherer
12-15-2014, 12:56 AM
My kids are approaching the age of needing their own luggage. And Mama wants some space of her own in the luggage!

How much is a reasonable price on a good luggage for kids? It doesn't have to be super sturdy but they would use it a few times a year.

Does it need to roll? We've had large lands end boats and totes for my girls since they were little and they work great for us. Can easily pack for a 10 day trip. When we fly (which is not as often now) we strap them to our rolling luggage.

momtoclaire
12-15-2014, 07:02 AM
My daughter received this rolling duffle a couple of years ago for her birthday. It is a fabulous bag -- and sturdy for the price. There are a variety of darling patterns to choose from. I just ordered one for my son for our holiday travels. I highly recommend and you can save 20% of via bags.com. The bag is also sold through Amazon and Target.

http://www.ebags.com/product/rockland-luggage/22-rolling-duffle-bag/145414?productid=10204746

hillview
12-15-2014, 09:13 AM
we use LL Bean med duffle bags -- they go on top of DH and my rollers for the airport -- you cannot pack them 100% for carry on but it usually works well for us to pack them mostly for carry on and then on return we check them if needed.