PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see a good deal on small backpack ?

diamond
12-15-2014, 09:51 PM
For a 3yo boy who is on the smaller size

babyonbrain
12-15-2014, 10:11 PM
pottery barn kids has the mini backpacks on sale on some patterns and they might fit a 3 yr old. This one is $16.99 plus free shipping today (FREESHIP).
http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/mackenzie-blue-rocket-backpacks/?pkey=cbackpacks-luggage-sale&

diamond
12-15-2014, 10:31 PM
Yes saw that, Ty but looking for a better deal. 16.99$ is still too high for me, haha, my ds will outgrow it very soon

jam224
12-15-2014, 10:37 PM
The mini backpack is super small. We have one and an 8.5x11 won't fit in it. But it's cute for a couple of toys to take to grandma's. That's a pretty good price though, considering it's really well made. Ours looks brand new!

jennilynn
12-15-2014, 10:51 PM
I started another thread but Garnet Hill has two designs on sale today and the skateboards would work for a boy. We have one that's a few years old and its a great backpack. It's $13 something but shipping isn't free. Skip Hop animal packs are good for that age too. I've seen them at Target.

AngB
12-16-2014, 12:31 AM
I started another thread but Garnet Hill has two designs on sale today and the skateboards would work for a boy. We have one that's a few years old and its a great backpack. It's $13 something but shipping isn't free. Skip Hop animal packs are good for that age too. I've seen them at Target.

DS1 is 3 (big for age- gets mistaken for a kindergartener all the time), and uses a Skip hop backpack, the dog. I have washed it even though it said spot clean only and it has held up very well.

amitasmom
12-16-2014, 12:43 AM
ross always has some for $4.99 and they are pretty cute.

corrie23
12-16-2014, 12:50 AM
We moved and started DS at a new preschool that required a backpack in November and I can say that our Target at least had a minimal selection at that time, and no Skip Hop backpacks. Apparently they only stock them for back-to-school. They did have some mini BPs though so it might be worth a look (Spiderman, Dora, that kind of thing). We ended up ordering the monkey SH backpack from Amazon, but it was (and is) $20

Blakes Mommy
12-16-2014, 04:41 PM
You may want to check Toys r Us, they had a clearance bin recently full of backpacks. Mostly character and definitely under $10. I want to say like 5 or 6 dollars. I remember even picking up a couple spare ones last March for around $4. there too. DS1 uses a Lands End, but, DS2 still has character ones....they are not as well made but, it sounds like for you they would be fine. Good luck!

schrocat
12-16-2014, 09:26 PM
I ordered one from Lands End for DD but I think they probably have boy ones too.