PDA

View Full Version : Thirty One December Flash Sale

anonomom
12-16-2014, 12:54 PM
Looks like some good deals; I don't usually buy Thirty One so I'm not sure if some of these items are worth it.

Does anyone have the family organizer? Is it helpful?

https://www.mythirtyone.com/content/flashsale.aspx

AngB
12-16-2014, 01:05 PM
Looks like some good deals; I don't usually buy Thirty One so I'm not sure if some of these items are worth it.

We have it...somewhere. I have never used it. One of my good friends is a consultant so that's the only reason I bought it.

I use my large utility totes a lot but I hate that most of there stuff is not really washable and not that easy to wipe clean.

AngB
12-16-2014, 01:24 PM
For the price of the organizer though it might be worth a shot to see if you use it. I just wanted to add that shipping takes forever on these December deals so don't expect anything you order for Christmas.

jgenie
12-16-2014, 03:58 PM
Do you have to enter your info for a consultant to access the sale?

SnuggleBuggles
12-16-2014, 04:02 PM
I like the large utility and the keep it caddy. Both are handy. I need a second large utility.

Melaine
12-16-2014, 04:06 PM
For the price of the organizer though it might be worth a shot to see if you use it. I just wanted to add that shipping takes forever on these December deals so don't expect anything you order for Christmas.

Thanks for this info. I've been trying to add to my cart for over an hour and now I'm debating over whether to even bother. I was hoping there was an option for expedited shipping but no which rules out gifts. Sad.

AngB
12-16-2014, 04:11 PM
Thanks for this info. I've been trying to add to my cart for over an hour and now I'm debating over whether to even bother. I was hoping there was an option for expedited shipping but no which rules out gifts. Sad.

Their website gets slammed on these flash sales every year, it is really annoying.

Just an fyi for anyone wanting to shop, the monthly specials do apply with the sale so you can get a few of the regular catalog items in the print of your choice for $5..with $35 purchase...a zip pouch I think and the little carry all caddy

SnuggleBuggles
12-16-2014, 04:25 PM
Thanks, OP. I got another large utility and keep it caddy (I think I don't have the KIC- I think I have one of the other ones like it). Also bought the file holder thing. These are my favorite volunteer bags. I can fit so much in them. No idea if I'll be able to carry 2 large utility bags at once though! Their shape makes them pretty unwieldy. I will be very wide trying to fit through doors.

hlt0903
12-16-2014, 04:29 PM
How do you access the sale?

SnuggleBuggles
12-16-2014, 04:36 PM

I have a rep so that was easy. No idea how it works if you don't. Sorry.

Twin Mom
12-16-2014, 04:39 PM
It asks me for a consultants name.

ang79
12-16-2014, 04:57 PM
How much is shipping? Just curious before I go through and put stuff in my cart.

SnuggleBuggles
12-16-2014, 05:07 PM
How much is shipping? Just curious before I go through and put stuff in my cart.

It was like $5 for my $35 order

Momof3Labs
12-16-2014, 05:25 PM

About $6 for three wallets ($30 of merchandise) plus local tax, too.

ang79
12-16-2014, 05:52 PM
OK, not bad shipping. I forget, does this come to the consultant, or directly to your home? My friend used to be a consultant and I ordered under her name last year, but she no longer does it and I don't know the other consultants listed in my area.

My mom and her friend have been wanting some things so I told them I would pass on the info about the end of year sale. I thought it was always after Christmas though. I managed to get an organizing utility tote for my mom for Christmas that my friend had from her demo stash and will be giving it to my mom this Saturday. I don't want to send her the link to the sale though, as I know she will order the utility tote! But if I wait to tell her about it after Saturday, they may be sold out of things.....

AngB
12-16-2014, 06:05 PM
OK, not bad shipping. I forget, does this come to the consultant, or directly to your home? My friend used to be a consultant and I ordered under her name last year, but she no longer does it and I don't know the other consultants listed in my area.

My mom and her friend have been wanting some things so I told them I would pass on the info about the end of year sale. I thought it was always after Christmas though. I managed to get an organizing utility tote for my mom for Christmas that my friend had from her demo stash and will be giving it to my mom this Saturday. I don't want to send her the link to the sale though, as I know she will order the utility tote! But if I wait to tell her about it after Saturday, they may be sold out of things.....

They do sell out fast. This is the first year it has been before Christmas but it's also not done through Amazon this year so personalizing is an option and also the monthly specials apply.

It ships to you-just verified with my friend who is a consultant. I can pm you her name if you need a consultant to shop on it under.

ETA: I just looked over my emailed receipt and it says it is shipping to my home address. I paid $9 shipping for $68 of things (8 different things), which is not bad considering it's 6 for shipping through a party for your hostess to get it usually.

ang79
12-16-2014, 09:59 PM

Busy day, I finally had time to sit down and look through the website! I have the hanging organizer from the sale last year and have been using it all year. It is larger and different from the organizers shown on the website now though. On mine there is room to hang a calendar, 2 large clear pockets, 2 small clear pockets, and 4 other pockets. I use the clear pockets the most, to hold school calendar and other schedules for activities. In the 4 bottom pockets I put in info for each person in the family (like field trip info for the girls). I thought I'd use it to hold mail, etc. but its not in a convenient place for that right now. For the sale price it has come in handy though.

What is everyone getting? I'm considering the smaller organizers (Littles Carry-all caddy, mini utility bin, round about caddy) to hold toys and books for the girls. Also curious about the Retro Metro fold-over purse and Retro Metro bag. How do their purses hold up? Are the purses machine washable? I wish they had more inside pics and details on the pages so that I didn't have to google everything!

hellokitty
12-16-2014, 11:30 PM
One of my friends is a consultant, so taggd me on facebook to let me know about the sale. I am a sucker or the organizing utility totes, I need some extra ones at work, so I felt ok ordering another one. I have the wall organizers, but like a pp said, the kind is the one where you can fit a calendar. I use one at work and also one at home for the kids' stuff and find it very useful. I ordered the two brown dot ones too, the price is really good, you cannot even get anything at walmart/target for that price. I also ordered an insulated bottle holder (for work), an insulated bag (for my purse, sometimes I just bring fruit to work, so I don't need a full lunch bag) and a mini tote for my minivan console. I also got one of the quilted wristlets, to match the saddle bag that I already have. I like how it has 3 compartments. If you need more info on the items, you'll have to go to the main 31 site to find more details. I wish I have known that the bonuses would apply to these orders... I didn't know that and ordered about $60 worth of stuff.

sayma
12-19-2014, 05:04 PM
Just ordered some stuff from them for the first time...does anyone know how long is shipping? I couldn't find this info on their website. I don't need my stuff before xmas, but would like it before my DD returns to school in early January.

TIA!

AngB
12-19-2014, 05:47 PM
Just ordered some stuff from them for the first time...does anyone know how long is shipping? I couldn't find this info on their website. I don't need my stuff before xmas, but would like it before my DD returns to school in early January.

TIA!

Last year 31 did their sale through Amazon so it took close to 8ish weeks, I think. I talked to my friend and she said they do expect it to be close to normal ship times this year (3-4ish weeks, I think).

hellokitty
12-19-2014, 06:18 PM
Last year 31 did their sale through Amazon so it took close to 8ish weeks, I think. I talked to my friend and she said they do expect it to be close to normal ship times this year (3-4ish weeks, I think).

My friend who is a consultant says she is guessing it will ship after xmas. She said she would drop me an email once she got shipping notice for my order, so I'll post here too. Their shipping for these flash/outlet sales is not fast... but b/c I've ordered before I expect it.

sayma
12-19-2014, 06:25 PM
My friend who is a consultant says she is guessing it will ship after xmas. She said she would drop me an email once she got shipping notice for my order, so I'll post here too. Their shipping for these flash/outlet sales is not fast... but b/c I've ordered before I expect it.

Thanks!

AngB
01-03-2015, 01:58 PM
My consultant friend texted me yesterday that she got the shipping notice for my stuff and that I should have it by Monday, so it sounds like hopefully everything will be shipped out in the next few days.

Corie
01-03-2015, 03:02 PM
My consultant friend texted me yesterday that she got the shipping notice for my stuff and that I should have it by Monday, so it sounds like hopefully everything will be shipped out in the next few days.

Thanks for the info! I was beginning to wonder when I was going to receive my stuff!

musicalgrl
01-05-2015, 10:07 AM
I didn't pay attention to last month's flash sale because I was holding out for the online outlet sale they've previously done in January. But now I'm thinking they might be the same thing. Does anyone know?

hellokitty
01-05-2015, 10:38 AM
I didn't pay attention to last month's flash sale because I was holding out for the online outlet sale they've previously done in January. But now I'm thinking they might be the same thing. Does anyone know?

I think it might be the same. That's one reason I went ahead and bought.

AngB
01-05-2015, 04:54 PM

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this was it. The prices were about the same as they have been as the Jan sales in the past.

JBaxter
01-07-2015, 08:03 PM
Mine arrived today

SnuggleBuggles
01-07-2015, 08:06 PM
Mine arrived today too and I totally ordered the wrong thing. The keep it caddy is not what I meant to get. Oops. It's tiny. I'm sure I'll use it for something though.

Corie
01-09-2015, 01:03 PM
Still haven't received my order!

hellokitty
01-09-2015, 01:52 PM
Mine is supposed to arrive today. Corie, email your 31 rep to ask. They get shipping notices. Mine forwarded mine to me.

momtoax3
01-10-2015, 01:54 AM
Mine is supposed to arrive today. Corie, email your 31 rep to ask. They get shipping notices. Mine forwarded mine to me.

Got mine today too.

If anyone got carried away with too many turquoise cross items (utility totes or other organizing things), please pm me :) I'm regretting not getting more for my mudroom!