View Full Version : Lands' End - 40% off and FS after $50

lisa928
12-17-2014, 02:16 PM
Through Friday, December 19th.

Use code: SNOWMAN with pin 1714

http://www.landsend.com/

MasonBaby
12-17-2014, 09:08 PM
Valid on sale items too! I got 2 kid coats, two heavyweight fleeces, 3 tshirts, slippers for DD, a fleece throw (suuuper soft and extra long, btw) and a pair of swim trunks for under $100.

iaam
12-17-2014, 10:20 PM
I ordered a coat for dd for next year. However, I was bummed to see that they raised prices on many items compared to yesterday - all the boy coats that were on sale then are pretty much back up to full price now!

ckso
12-18-2014, 12:20 AM
I got some comfy Mary Janes for $21 for me. I wear mine Almost everyday so now that it's in sale, I got more in other colors

okinawama
12-18-2014, 07:55 AM
Does anyone know if they still replace their pants if they get a hole in them? DS is getting holes in the knees of his at a ridiculous rate and I'm hoping lands end pants are my answer.

liz
12-18-2014, 09:00 AM
Does anyone know if they still replace their pants if they get a hole in them? DS is getting holes in the knees of his at a ridiculous rate and I'm hoping lands end pants are my answer.

Their items are guaranteed, I don't think you'll have a problem. I took this from their website "If you're not satisfied with any item, simply return it to us at any time for an exchange or refund of its purchase price." We mean every word of it. Whatever. Whenever. Always. But to make sure this is perfectly clear, we've decided to simplify it further: Guaranteed. Period.®

LE jeans are the only jeans I can buy my DS. They rip holes in just about everything else they own :irked:

echoesofspring
12-18-2014, 01:40 PM
I was bummed to see that they raised prices on many items compared to yesterday - all the boy coats that were on sale then are pretty much back up to full price now!
I didn't have a chance to look last night, but they constantly play games with their % off. I bought a tshirt and some pants around BF, I think 30% off. Last week they were 40% off but the price had gone up so when I compared my previous order - actually the same price.

lisa928
12-18-2014, 04:46 PM
Offer extended through Friday!

Suebell
12-18-2014, 06:31 PM
Thanks so much! I got a lot of great deals. :-D

ckso
12-18-2014, 06:49 PM
Do they price adjust for coupons? I ordered something earlier in the week with a 25% off code but now it's 40%.

The items are still in stock. Wondering if it's better to just reorder and return the first order.

I called customer service and they couldn't give me a definite answer just that they'll submit it for review in that department.

liz
12-18-2014, 06:55 PM
Do they price adjust for coupons? I ordered something earlier in the week with a 25% off code but now it's 40%.

The items are still in stock. Wondering if it's better to just reorder and return the first order.

I called customer service and they couldn't give me a definite answer just that they'll submit it for review in that department.

I just dealt with them today. The person on the phone said 14 days for a price adjustment, you just need to call. hth

ett
12-18-2014, 07:05 PM

Yup, they can give you a PA if it's within 14 days. You can do it through live chat.