PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 6 and Jeep grand Cherokee anyone?

BabyH
12-18-2014, 10:37 AM
I've been trying to hook my Bluetooth up and although my google searches have tips and tricks, nothing seems to be working for me. It's apparently a known issue. Before I call the dealership and get the runaround, I thought I would ask to see if anyone has had this issue and has a solution...

legaleagle
12-18-2014, 12:57 PM
Have you checked/posted on any Jeep forums?

soup4u
12-18-2014, 01:58 PM
I just leased a Grand Cherokee a month ago and the dealership hooked up my phone for me before we drove off the lot. I would take it back into the dealership and ask them to set it up for you, and show you how. It took about 30 seconds to do, so I don't imagine they would give you a hard time (I hope not, anyways). It seemed pretty easy to do, so maybe if you are having issues, there might be something wrong? I didn't even have to deal with the Service Dept, the Sales guy did it for me. Good luck!

BabyH
12-19-2014, 12:22 AM
I have checked the Jeep forums, I'm just not finding many answers.
I'll call my sales guy tomorrow. The iPhone I had before the 6 was a cinch - as everything just IS on the Jeep (I joke that the engineer had to have been a woman!) so I'm sure it's user error, probably not the Jeep's fault :wink2: