PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo 3DS game deal on Kirby, Zelda and Pokemon $47.00 (before tax) for all three

Binkandabee
12-18-2014, 03:12 PM
These games are on sale at Kmart for the following prices:

Kirby Triple Deluxe $19.99
Zelda: A link between worlds $19.99
Pokemon X $14.99

which is a great deal by itself. BUT, I pricematched to Best Buy (very easily) and there is some sort of mystery game bundle discount that appeared that dropped Zelda down to $11.99, making my total before tax $47.00. Considering these three games are $109.00 on amazon right now, I thought this was a great deal!

SnuggleBuggles
12-18-2014, 03:53 PM
Good deal. :)

The Pokemon is the older version, in case you care. I know kid get all excited about the newest Pokemon.

Binkandabee
12-18-2014, 04:56 PM
I think this would haev worked without me buying Pokemon. It got good reviews and it was cheap, so I added it as a surprise. DD's last pokemon game was heartgold, so she's not picky.

mommymy
12-19-2014, 07:42 PM
These games are on sale at Kmart for the following prices:

Kirby Triple Deluxe $19.99
Zelda: A link between worlds $19.99
Pokemon X $14.99

which is a great deal by itself. BUT, I pricematched to Best Buy (very easily) and there is some sort of mystery game bundle discount that appeared that dropped Zelda down to $11.99, making my total before tax $47.00. Considering these three games are $109.00 on amazon right now, I thought this was a great deal!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! I just bought a 3ds for the kids and the pokemon game was on their list. I got a bunch of games for them. You totally made my day! Best Buy was really nasty about matching as they said it had to be in stock at a B&M store and refused to let me buy it for the Kmart price. Target did it without a problem and their CS was so pleasant and patient. Thanks again for posting this deal!!