PDA

View Full Version : Best price(s) on disposable diapers- still Amazon w/Amazon Mom & Prime?

ourbabygirl
12-20-2014, 01:50 AM
I'd like to order at least a box of size 1 diapers for baby who's due next month. In-store, Target has Up & Up diapers size 1, 44 count for $6.99. I used to get Pampers Swaddlers when my other kids were infants, and then moved up to Baby Dry, and then eventually switched to Up & Up because they're cheaper. Am I asking for problems by considering Up & Up from the beginning with this baby?
Target had 100 count Pampers Swaddlers size 1 for $24.99, and a $10 gift card if you buy 2 boxes (good through tomorrow, it appears). Looks like that's very similar to Amazon Mom's size 1 Pampers.

Have you found any particular site to have the best deal for diapers? Also, how much did you stock up with your kids? I'll probably just get a smaller package of newborn diapers to minimize the chances of baby growing out of them right away.

Thanks for your help! :)

Katigre
12-20-2014, 02:38 AM
The current Target deal isn't very good IMO. They have much better ones - wait for them. My 'goal' price for disposables is .12/diaper - I won't buy at more than that unless I'm desperate (then I'll accept .14-.15/diaper). A great price (once a year bargain where I stock up) is under .10/diaper.

Up & Up is cheaper than amazon mom or any of the other name brand. What I do is wait for when Target discounts their biggest cases of diapers. This is the site that I follow for good diaper deals: http://www.babycheapskate.com/

She does weekly diaper/wipe deals. I've noticed that the 'stockuportunity' prices aren't necessarily always low enough, so that's why I go for the .12/diaper as my 'buy' price.

gymnbomb
12-20-2014, 10:02 AM
There is almost always a $1.50 coupon for pampers on coupons.com too. For some zip codes it is usually $2.00. We usually buy pampers, but I got a couple of small packs of up & up newborn size and am currently sending their size 3's to daycare because they had a good sale on them a couple of months ago. Honestly we have tried most kinds and all of them have worked fine when put on correctly! Huggies Little Snugglers did not fit him as well so they were harder to get on right, and I don't care for the smell of Luvs, but we got some of each either free or super cheap and I used them up.

Up & up has the color changing strip just like swaddlers, at least in the smaller sizes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KrystalS
12-20-2014, 11:02 AM
Amazon is almost always a better deal for Huggies unless Sam's Club has a discount going on. I don't pay tax on Amazon so with S&S I usually don't find a cheaper price.