PDA

View Full Version : StrideRite.com Flash Sale $14.95 and up free shipping

logan's mom
12-22-2014, 09:10 AM
http://www.striderite.com/en/flash-sale/

Ebates is 4.5%

ang79
12-22-2014, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the heads up! I saw a few pairs I'm interested in for DD1 but she is very picky about her shoes and has never worn stride rite before. The return policy says they can be returned to a corporate store. I looked up stores in my area and there is one outlet, could I return there? The other stores are just local stores that also sell other brands.

kit
12-22-2014, 09:56 AM
Thanks OP! Got the next size up in shoes of the same pair we have now :)

Blakes Mommy
12-22-2014, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the heads up! I saw a few pairs I'm interested in for DD1 but she is very picky about her shoes and has never worn stride rite before. The return policy says they can be returned to a corporate store. I looked up stores in my area and there is one outlet, could I return there? The other stores are just local stores that also sell other brands.

Yes...you can return to the outlets even if you buy online. I have done it a few times.

Blakes Mommy
12-22-2014, 10:05 AM
Thank you so much for posting!!! I just ordered 2 pairs and also realized I had a $10.00 reward that probably would have expired since I didn't know/forgotten about it!!!

Make sure if you are a reward member to sign in and check because I don't think they sent me an email or anything. Mine was set to expire Jan. 14th!

Mommy_Mea
12-22-2014, 10:20 AM
They had sent me a 20% off $50 coupon as part of the rewards program as well, and that worked on the flash sale, so I got 4 pairs of shoes for $51.xx!

theriviera
12-22-2014, 10:39 AM
Thank you for posting!!

Sweetsunshine
12-22-2014, 10:41 AM
Thanks got some sneakers for DS he'll be needing soon.

Chitowngirl
12-22-2014, 10:43 AM
Yes! Thanks for posting. I missed the last flash sale cause everything sold out so fast. This time I bought a pair one size bigger right away! Kids shoes are SO expensive.

georgiegirl
12-22-2014, 11:07 AM
I like stride rite for the baby, but they are not sturdy enough for my 5 year kid. He's blown through two pairs in record time. The quality on the themed ones is crap if you have an active boy. (Star Wars and spider man).

AngB
12-22-2014, 11:42 AM
I like stride rite for the baby, but they are not sturdy enough for my 5 year kid. He's blown through two pairs in record time. The quality on the themed ones is crap if you have an active boy. (Star Wars and spider man).

DS1's fire truck ones did not fair well either. His pedipeds (yeah they make sneaker sizes) have been going strong though, too bad they discontinued his shoe that he's worn for 2 sizes now and the ones remaining are super expensive.

Got a pair for each boy though in their next sizes up. DS1 has been pretty emotional about new shoes in the past so hopefully he likes the ones I got.

wifecat
12-22-2014, 11:49 AM
I snagged a pair for ds. Measured his feet and he's EXTRA WIDE. Yikes. Ordered the wide hoping it will be more comfy that his current shoes!

crunchy
12-22-2014, 01:05 PM
Dang! It let me add a few pairs to my cart, but shows out of stock when I try to check out. It still shows in stock if I go back to the item. Grrr.

echoesofspring
12-22-2014, 01:10 PM
Ordered the wide hoping it will be more comfy that his current shoes!

I'm not ordering b/c we don't have a place to do returns close by but I will say stride rite has been a lifesaver for us with shoes. Both DS and DD have feet that just don't seem to fit into other shoes, DS refused to wear shoes when he was 2 for about 6 months and only wore his fireman boots. We had been doing really well up until that point with pedipeds and then he refused to wear them. For us I don't think it's a wide foot so much as an wide/high arch. I bought a pair of lightly used firetruck sneakers and finally got him out of the boots. With DD I ordered about 6 different brands/styles from zappos and the only ones she left me keep on her feet were the stride rite ones. It's disappointing to hear about the quality issues!

♥ms.pacman♥
12-24-2014, 01:01 AM
thank you so much for this, OP!! i snagged new shoes for DS & DD and got my shipping confirmation this afternoon. my kids wear pretty much only Stride Rites, and i hate always paying $40+ for them, and having to drag them to the store is yet another hassle so this is was perfect. dd really wanted light up shoes so i got her the princess Aurora ones for $19.95. thank you!!!