PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have UGGs Bailye Bow Tall or Button Triplet?

jacksmomtobe
12-22-2014, 05:52 PM
Ok so I think I am going to get a new pair of UGGs for Christmas from DH. I recently ordered a few styles (classic, uptown & bailey button triplet). i liked the uptown boot but dd did not. I liked the warmth but I think she was right (at age 8) about advising me against the style because they were more clunky looking then I usually like. I have the short classic style but find them clunky and don't really enjoy wearing them from the style perspective. I almost kept the bailey button triplet but really wanted them in a different color than i ordered. After some agonizing and finding out that i needed new tires, I decided I didn't "need" them and returned them all. Going to hockey over the weekend made me think that maybe I should have kept a pair. I liked the bailey button triplet style and also think the bow style speaks to me. If it were me ordering i would probably order both in black and make a decision between the 2 but I don't think that is what dh will do so I am probably better off telling to order a specific style. So does anyone have either style and what are your thoughts on them?

Thanks!

smilequeen
12-22-2014, 05:56 PM
I have the button triplet in black, brown, and tan...and love them. I am a hockey mom too. They are the best for the rink :) I think the bows are cute but strike me as bit young. The cardi style is not as bulky, but also not as warm.

lcarlson90
12-22-2014, 06:52 PM
I like the bailey button triplet. I have the bailey button in the shorter style and I really like them. I have been considering buying the triplet button but I'm not sure if they will work since I have big calves. I think the bow style is a little young IMO.

Tammy
12-22-2014, 09:55 PM
I like both but also like the bailey button better. I asked for these for Christmas for myself. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daphne
12-22-2014, 10:02 PM
I like the bailey button triplet. I have the bailey button in the shorter style and I really like them. I have been considering buying the triplet button but I'm not sure if they will work since I have big calves. I think the bow style is a little young IMO.

Hmmm...I have bigger calves & I thought the button style was more comfortable since there was more stretch in the boot shaft.

Babymakes3
12-23-2014, 09:42 AM
I have the Bailey triple button in black. I love that they aren't just plain uggs (though I do want a short chestnut pair that are plain). I've worn them without buttoning all the buttons and folding them down too. They should be fine for bigger calves too since the loops for the buttons have some give!