PDA

View Full Version : Does Target honor cartwheel discounts on exchanges?

atroxnixfemina
12-25-2014, 09:47 PM
Does anyone know if Target will honor cartwheel discounts on exchanges?

DH purchased me an iPad air 2, but it has a lower amount of memory than I'd like. He used his cartwheel app for 15% off recently (yay, bargain DH!) and I'm wondering...if I exchange it, will Target provide 15% off of the higher priced model?

Anyone know offhand...? If so, I'm definitely buying it from them. If not, I could use a good deal on a 128gb wifi model if anyone knows of any:)

ckso
12-26-2014, 03:14 AM
If the cartwheel offer is no longer available, I doubt that they will give it to you.

If it's still available, then definitely.

kellij
12-26-2014, 04:09 AM
If the cartwheel offer is no longer available, I doubt that they will give it to you.

If it's still available, then definitely.

I agree. I think if you are exchanging it because there is an issue, for the identical item, they would over ride the price, but I don't think they would apply what is essentially a coupon unless the coupon is still active.

elmojessi
12-26-2014, 05:13 AM
I'd call to ask...you just never know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atroxnixfemina
12-27-2014, 08:42 PM
Just wanted to update...I did call, and was asked if I had the receipt that showed the % off (not the gift receipt). Because I do, they said they would honor the cartwheel discount through a manual override.

I also discovered they don't have the 128GB models in store, but I'm probably going to be fine with 64. So, I'm stalking the inventory online and hope one of my local stores gets one in soon so I can take advantage of the exchange option.

Right now, they're also offering a $50 gift card for iPad purchases. I wouldn't expect to get both $50 gift card and 15% off, but one can hope...;)

Mommaof3
12-28-2014, 10:58 AM
When I was looking for a 32gb mini for DD the Target stores I went to all said they usually only carry the 16gb models in store.