PDA

View Full Version : Late to the MZ Wallace bandwagon, Jan. sales?

AngB
12-26-2014, 10:24 PM
I am really late on this, I wasn't expecting much for Christmas from DH since I pretty much bought myself stuff but he surprised me by asking my sister and mom to get me a purse and gave them money for it. They picked out something we both strongly dislike but I have already taken them back and now have about $150-ish to spend, plus can just ask for birthday money (tomorrow) to get a nicer bag.

I've missed all the Advent stuff, obviously, but are some decent sales coming in January, or should I just try to get something from ebay or similar? Would prefer to spend under 200 if that's even possible?!

I haven't even decided which one I want for sure yet, I really like the look of the Hayley, Jane, Paige, and Kate...

Thanks!

lexie's mom
12-26-2014, 10:50 PM
Sorry, I can't help but also interested. I was secretly hoping for a surprise bag for Christmas but did not put that idea in DH's head - lol. Maybe there will be upcoming sales. If I go with a MZ Wallace, I would want the Jane since it would fit my Macbook.

If I want to save and splurge then I would love the Louie tote. I have wanted that one for a long time.

AngB
12-26-2014, 11:11 PM
Sorry, I can't help but also interested. I was secretly hoping for a surprise bag for Christmas but did not put that idea in DH's head - lol. Maybe there will be upcoming sales. If I go with a MZ Wallace, I would want the Jane since it would fit my Macbook.

When I was searching I actually came up with a thread on the BBB about someone having just missed "a big sale" and those posts were in February so I wasn't exactly sure if the big sale was the December ones or if there are more coming. Fingers crossed for more coming!

curiousgeorge
12-27-2014, 01:02 AM
The advent sale definitely had good deals on some colors and styles. Currently there are some items on their sale page but not any of the popular styles--Jane, Kate, etc. If there is a full-price bag you are interested in, one option is to sign up for their emails and you'll get a coupon for 15% off a full-price purchase. That also makes sure you get their emails regarding sales, some of which open to email subscribers before they go live on their website.

Things should get added to the current sale throughout the month as they clear out winter stock to make way for spring.

The next big promo they run is at Easter and some great deals can be found then.

Also watch Nordstrom, they carry MZW and do put it on sale.

Also watch eBay. Many of the popular styles come up there frequently.

Hope that helps!

AngB
12-27-2014, 01:35 AM
The advent sale definitely had good deals on some colors and styles. Currently there are some items on their sale page but not any of the popular styles--Jane, Kate, etc. If there is a full-price bag you are interested in, one option is to sign up for their emails and you'll get a coupon for 15% off a full-price purchase. That also makes sure you get their emails regarding sales, some of which open to email subscribers before they go live on their website.

Things should get added to the current sale throughout the month as they clear out winter stock to make way for spring.

The next big promo they run is at Easter and some great deals can be found then.

Also watch Nordstrom, they carry MZW and do put it on sale.

Also watch eBay. Many of the popular styles come up there frequently.

Hope that helps!

Thanks, that helps a lot!

abh5e8
12-27-2014, 12:30 PM
ok....yall have won me over. i'm looking for a bag as well, with some christmas/bday money. i'm thinking the jane or kate, as I always have tons of stuff to bring to work and want to use it for travel as well.

when do they put out new colors? I would love something more in the teal/blue/green color family.

Kindra178
12-27-2014, 05:28 PM
There will be great sales in the early part of January. It started already, with new markdowns probably coming next week.

AngB
12-27-2014, 06:49 PM
There will be great sales in the early part of January. It started already, with new markdowns probably coming next week.
Thank you!!

curiousgeorge
12-29-2014, 01:22 PM
MZW metro totes on sale:
http://www.hsparrowandco.com

kboyle
12-29-2014, 05:01 PM
These are amazing deals!! About 50% off if you're looking for the totes! I got one earlier this morning and was pretty excited :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

socaintexas
12-29-2014, 06:13 PM
OMG. I bought two and had just bought one yesterday from another site. I think I may need an intervention since I have bought 5 MZ Wallace bags in the past two weeks and had never even heard of them until then!

curiousgeorge
12-29-2014, 06:17 PM
Welcome to your newest addiction. :-)

socaintexas
12-29-2014, 06:41 PM
I bought the Ruby/Bordeaux medium tote yesterday from this place. I just got my shipping notice. The sale was not as good but they have some more selections. Also there are no taxes or shipping charges.

http://www.shopalix.com/collections/handbags

curiousgeorge
12-29-2014, 09:05 PM
I bought the Ruby/Bordeaux medium tote yesterday from this place. I just got my shipping notice. The sale was not as good but they have some more selections. Also there are no taxes or shipping charges.

http://www.shopalix.com/collections/handbags

What else did you get? You really can't go wrong with any of their bags! The metro totes are super lightweight, and the other bags with multiple pockets are lightweight too, with great organization!

socaintexas
12-29-2014, 09:46 PM
I bought the cocoa Bella (beautiful color BTW) and a perf black Lexi during the Advent sale. I got the Black Moto Lizzy with 15% off for a new customer. I bought the medium metro tote in ruby/Bordeaux yeasterday. (I forgot to add you get 10% off in addition to the sale price for signing up for their newsletter). Today I bought the midnight Sutton. I thought about it over lunch and ended up also buying the camo large tote. I may keep them all or I may give one to my sister for her birthday! I also bought a $200 gift certificate with the added 25% during the Advent sale so there will definitely be more to come!

All this coming from someone who has carried a $20 Sears bag for 6 years. Oh my!

Kindra178
12-29-2014, 10:47 PM
I love the cocoa Belle and am pissed at myself for not getting it at the Advent sale. Does that make you feel better?

AngB
12-29-2014, 11:12 PM
I am hoping for a good Jane deal, I think. That was the only one I have been able to see in stores but I love it. Maybe a Kate too. :)

Thanks for posting the metro tote sales! Hopefully there are more coming soon!

blisstwins
12-30-2014, 10:57 AM
I never spent more than $100 on a bag before MZ Wallace. I now have 4 I bought since April and I gave 2 others as Christmas gifts. Love them and will buy more.

curiousgeorge
12-30-2014, 12:36 PM
I bought the cocoa Bella (beautiful color BTW) and a perf black Lexi during the Advent sale. I got the Black Moto Lizzy with 15% off for a new customer. I bought the medium metro tote in ruby/Bordeaux yeasterday. (I forgot to add you get 10% off in addition to the sale price for signing up for their newsletter). Today I bought the midnight Sutton. I thought about it over lunch and ended up also buying the camo large tote. I may keep them all or I may give one to my sister for her birthday! I also bought a $200 gift certificate with the added 25% during the Advent sale so there will definitely be more to come!

All this coming from someone who has carried a $20 Sears bag for 6 years. Oh my!

Nice selection! I hope you love all of your news things!

zukeypur
12-30-2014, 01:56 PM
I really would like to see one in person before i buy one. There is a nordstrom rack about 30 minutes away, but the closest nordstrom is at least 45 minutes away through austin traffic. What are the chances of finding one at a Rack? What about Dillards?

BunnyBee
12-30-2014, 02:42 PM
I really would like to see one in person before i buy one. There is a nordstrom rack about 30 minutes away, but the closest nordstrom is at least 45 minutes away through austin traffic. What are the chances of finding one at a Rack? What about Dillards?

I've never seen one at Nordstrom Rack. Dillard's website doesn't have the brand, but you could call the store. The Rack too. :)

stinkyfeet
12-30-2014, 05:16 PM

I know some people at BBB have seen totes at their Rack, but I have ever seen any MZ Wallace styles at mine (DC area). I would recommend to venture out a little further to Nordstroms to see multiple styles in person.

I'm not sure about Dillard's.

Green_Tea
12-30-2014, 05:59 PM
Before heading to your local Nordstrom, check to see if they carry MZW in store. Mine does not (sadly!!).

hellokitty
12-30-2014, 07:09 PM
So, for those of you who have the totes, can you post a review? I'm wondering what makes these more special than any other quilted bag? Are the so light that the handles don't stay on your shoulder? That is one of my concerns about the metro totes.

Twin Mom
12-30-2014, 08:07 PM
I'm not sure what size you are looking at but the straps on the small are very short and would not fit easily on your shoulder. I ended up returning the one I bought during the Easter egg sale because I like to wear my bags on my shoulder and thought it would bother me that it wouldn't work that way especially because it is not a cheap bag. I also wasn't sure I loved the print so adding all these factors together made me decide to return it. I think if the bag was less expensive I probably would have kept it.

So, for those of you who have the totes, can you post a review? I'm wondering what makes these more special than any other quilted bag? Are the so light that the handles don't stay on your shoulder? That is one of my concerns about the metro totes.

socaintexas
12-30-2014, 08:41 PM
I'm not sure what size you are looking at but the straps on the small are very short and would not fit easily on your shoulder. I ended up returning the one I bought during the Easter egg sale because I like to wear my bags on my shoulder and thought it would bother me that it wouldn't work that way especially because it is not a cheap bag. I also wasn't sure I loved the print so adding all these factors together made me decide to return it. I think if the bag was less expensive I probably would have kept it.

I thought the straps looked short on the small. I have a medium, large, and Sutton on the way and I hope they get here before we head out for Disney World next week so I can try them all out and see which I like best!

AngB
12-30-2014, 09:13 PM
Before heading to your local Nordstrom, check to see if they carry MZW in store. Mine does not (sadly!!).
Ours only had the Jane and Jane tote.

curiousgeorge
12-30-2014, 09:19 PM

Dillard's does not carry MZW. Austin's Nordstrom does not carry them either. The North Austin Rack (by The Container Store) doesn't stock them but will on occasion get them as returns from the regular Nordstrom. In the year I have been actually aware of and looking for MZW there, I have found a black Jane (NWT, perfect condition) and a Baby Jane, obviously used and returned due to the red trim peeling. I wouldn't count on finding anything there.

Honestly, if you want to see one that Nordstrom carries, order it from them. They have free shipping and free returns.

curiousgeorge
12-30-2014, 09:22 PM

I have a small. The bag itself is incredibly lightweight! The small holds a change of clothes for each kid, a few ipads and chargers, a few magazines and some snacks. The straps are short, and it's not the most comfortable to shoulder carry due to that. I think it would be fine if it were loaded with bulky but lightweight items like just clothes.

I ordered a medium because I think I'll like the shoulder drop better and could see it being a good travel bag. They do seem quite durable and smoosh down to nothing, so it would be great to throw one in a suitcase to carry things home if you think you'd need more space on a return trip.

zukeypur
12-31-2014, 12:04 AM
Dillard's does not carry MZW. Austin's Nordstrom does not carry them either. The North Austin Rack (by The Container Store) doesn't stock them but will on occasion get them as returns from the regular Nordstrom. In the year I have been actually aware of and looking for MZW there, I have found a black Jane (NWT, perfect condition) and a Baby Jane, obviously used and returned due to the red trim peeling. I wouldn't count on finding anything there.

Honestly, if you want to see one that Nordstrom carries, order it from them. They have free shipping and free returns.
Thanks! I still haven't been to any Nordstrom in the area since we have lived here. I did enough damage at Anthropologie today, so i will have to wait until the easter sale to get MZW.

kissmekate
12-31-2014, 06:07 PM
For all of you Jane fans.... I know this is completely personal preference, but do you prefer the regular size Jane or Baby Jane and why?

curiousgeorge
12-31-2014, 09:49 PM
Totally depends on how much you need to carry. Baby is much smaller and some say it doesn't fit over the shoulder as well.

kboyle
12-31-2014, 11:14 PM
I got the baby Jane as my first mzw and ended up returning it. I didn't want a large purse, but found that the straps fell off every time I tried to carry it, filled or empty. I'm 4'11" and petite and still found it too small for my liking. Maybe it was the rolled straps...not sure. I got the Hayley and am in love! I have sutton on the way and hope to get the Kate before I leave for a euro vacation in the spring.

Green_Tea
12-31-2014, 11:35 PM
I have a Hayley and a Baby Jane and love them both. I carry the Baby Jane in the crook of my arm, and don't carry much, though. I hate a heavy bag.

socaintexas
01-01-2015, 08:41 PM
Has anyone ordered from H.sparrow before? I have to admit I ordered two bags from there but have had issues with their customer service to the point where I am not even sure they are going to fulfill my order. I hope that I am an outlier.

daisysmom
01-02-2015, 12:27 PM
Has anyone ordered from H.sparrow before? I have to admit I ordered two bags from there but have had issues with their customer service to the point where I am not even sure they are going to fulfill my order. I hope that I am an outlier.

I was going to order a bag from there today. Can you share what the problems have been? I want the small metro tote and figured that sale was too good to pass up.

socaintexas
01-02-2015, 01:18 PM
I was going to order a bag from there today. Can you share what the problems have been? I want the small metro tote and figured that sale was too good to pass up.

I PM'd you.

socaintexas
01-02-2015, 01:38 PM
I PM'd you.

I thought I PM'd you but apparently did not. They just cancelled my order so I will put it out here. (this is the email I sent them).

I placed on order on Tuesday and received a follow up email that all sales are final and if I wanted to cancel or modify to please get in touch. I wanted to add another bag and I tried repeatedly to call the number and no one answered. Monique did respond to my email and I appreciate that. I left a voicemail on Tuesday asking for a return call. I placed another order and waited for a return call. I received an email on Wednesday that the item I ordered was not available and a change could be made but I had to respond by 3 pst or my order would be cancelled. I responded to the email and began trying to call because I wanted to ensure that my order was not cancelled because of something initiated on your side. I again tried to call multiple times and left another voice message 24 hours after not hearing from my first voicemail. I asked about expedited shipping but at this point I was not even sure there was an item to be shipped. The 3 pst time frame was your stipulation, not mine, but you left no way to for me to meet that stipulation as no one answered your phone, returned my voice message, and no one had responded to my email. You list four ways to contact you in your signature and I tried calling and email so at that point I reached out on facebook.

Now I'm a physician, not in customer service, but it seems to me if someone has a complaint the way to respond is not by using words such as "shame" and "bummer" to the one with the complaint, but by trying to make things right at any cost. I understand that you are busy but 24 hours should be ample time to return a phone call and if you are going to stipulate a deadline or an order will be cancelled, you need to have a way for someone to get in touch with you.

That being said, I would still like my orders. It is up to you whether you choose to fulfill them or not.

This was the email that I received from them at 10:30 pm Wednesday night after not having heard anything from them all day that prompted the above email:

Us again. We just noticed that you left a negative comment about your interaction with our company on Facebook. It's a shame that you've chosen to end the year on this note. The fact is that we were all working to fill orders today and there were a few calls that weren't answered in the process.

Customer service is extremely important to us and it's a bummer that you felt your experience was so bad that you had to reach out in the comments section of Facebook. If you are truly unhappy then we totally understand if you would like to cancel your order (s). We would be more than happy to do this for you. Nothing will happen with this issue until Friday so you have plenty of time to respond.

hellokitty
01-02-2015, 01:44 PM
Soacaintx, thanks for posting your experience. They sound awful and I'm kind of glad they were sold out of so many items, or I might have been tempted to order.

AngB
01-02-2015, 02:54 PM
This was the email that I received from them at 10:30 pm Wednesday night after not having heard anything from them all day that prompted the above email:

Us again. We just noticed that you left a negative comment about your interaction with our company on Facebook. It's a shame that you've chosen to end the year on this note. The fact is that we were all working to fill orders today and there were a few calls that weren't answered in the process.

Customer service is extremely important to us and it's a bummer that you felt your experience was so bad that you had to reach out in the comments section of Facebook. If you are truly unhappy then we totally understand if you would like to cancel your order (s). We would be more than happy to do this for you. Nothing will happen with this issue until Friday so you have plenty of time to respond.

Wow, "it's a shame that you have chosen to end the year on this note" --give me a break!

socaintexas
01-02-2015, 03:25 PM
Wow, "it's a shame that you have chosen to end the year on this note" --give me a break!

I couldn't believe that email. My post on their facebook page was not nasty, just kind of matter of fact about what had transpired and that I did not think that it was good customer service. Of course they deleted it.

I am back in the market for a Sutton, so if anyone hears of a sale please let me know!

daisysmom
01-03-2015, 09:33 AM
Wow, that's insane. I have a Sutton and love it. I also have a Medium metro tote, a Jane, a Haley and a Kate. My SIL got a small metro tote this winter and it looked really cute as a purse so I too was tempted to order. I love the lightness of the Metro/Sutton line, honestly, but I love the pockets of the other purses.

curiousgeorge
01-06-2015, 03:44 PM
MZW sale site has been updated to include more bags.

Mommy_Mea
01-06-2015, 09:45 PM
MZW sale site has been updated to include more bags.

I should have jumped on the Bordeaux Bedford Kate when it was in stock earlier today :(

Anyone know if things come in and out of stock? Should I refresh obsessively?

curiousgeorge
01-06-2015, 10:39 PM
I should have jumped on the Bordeaux Bedford Kate when it was in stock earlier today :(

Anyone know if things come in and out of stock? Should I refresh obsessively?

Things might show back in stock due to returns but probably unlikely at this point. I'd keep an eye on ebay because I'm sure there will be some things popping up on there. You could also call one of the stores and ask if they can let you know if they get any returns.

AngB
01-06-2015, 10:47 PM
I couldn't decide between Jane or Hayley (I thought I wanted Jane but not sure I really want 2 straps...)and they both sold out instead. Bummed.

elbenn
01-06-2015, 10:52 PM
Has anyone got an order from Sparrow? I was thinking about ordering--it wouldn't be a big deal if they cancelled, but they have a bag I like and I thought I might try it for the price.

curiousgeorge
01-06-2015, 11:35 PM
I couldn't decide between Jane or Hayley (I thought I wanted Jane but not sure I really want 2 straps...)and they both sold out instead. Bummed.

Once new stuff hits the sale page you have a short window to make a decision. Usually the good stuff is in limited stock. Just FYI for next time. You can return items unless they are final sale and only pay shipping back. Or, there is a pretty active resale market for this brand on ebay so you could also go that route if you got something and decided it wasn't for you.

Mommy_Mea
01-07-2015, 06:42 AM
Things might show back in stock due to returns but probably unlikely at this point. I'd keep an eye on ebay because I'm sure there will be some things popping up on there. You could also call one of the stores and ask if they can let you know if they get any returns.

Once new stuff hits the sale page you have a short window to make a decision. Usually the good stuff is in limited stock. Just FYI for next time. You can return items unless they are final sale and only pay shipping back. Or, there is a pretty active resale market for this brand on ebay so you could also go that route if you got something and decided it wasn't for you.

Thanks, I had made the decision a few days ago to buy from Ebay, and I was a little thrown when the Bordeaux showed back up in stock (it disappeared prior to Christmas). And I was at work and on my phone, etc... Next time I will know!

LD92599
01-07-2015, 10:49 AM
Are any of their bags a messenger/cross body style? I need something for when I'm out ALL day w/ the kids that'll fit my stuff plus hats, gloves, etc and maybe a DSLR too!

rds97
01-07-2015, 11:31 AM
Many of them are. The Lizzy or Paige might be a good fit for you.
http://www.mzwallace.com/shop/products/5671032-0000/camo-jacquard-lizzy
http://www.mzwallace.com/shop/products/1761007-0000/paige-mocha-bedford

rds97
01-07-2015, 11:32 AM
Oops - sorry, here's the sale Lizzy. http://www.mzwallace.com/shop/products/5670996-0000/lizzy-cocoa-bedford
There are lots of cute ones on sale, though. http://www.mzwallace.com/shop/sale

curiousgeorge
01-07-2015, 12:22 PM
Are any of their bags a messenger/cross body style? I need something for when I'm out ALL day w/ the kids that'll fit my stuff plus hats, gloves, etc and maybe a DSLR too!

Hayley!!

stinkyfeet
01-07-2015, 01:43 PM
Oops - sorry, here's the sale Lizzy. http://www.mzwallace.com/shop/products/5670996-0000/lizzy-cocoa-bedford
There are lots of cute ones on sale, though. http://www.mzwallace.com/shop/sale

I have the Cocoa Lizzy (recently bought it at Flat of the Hill sale), and I really like it. I would have preferred black, but I didn't want to pay full-price if I didn't like MZW (it was my first purchase from them). I actually really like the color. It is not as brown as it looks on the web. It actually has a lot of grey undertones, so it is more of a "greige" color. I like that I will be able to use it year-round.

tarnator
01-07-2015, 01:47 PM

I love my Lizzie. But there is no way that it would fit all the stuff the previous poster wants. It is pretty small, which is what I like actually....

AngB
01-07-2015, 01:58 PM
I think I have decided against Jane because the I don't really like having 2 straps and I think with my messy kids that light green/gray color will show stains more easily.

I am considering the Cocoa Belle that they just put on sale but is that going to be ginormous? I do have a 3.5 yo and 2 yo and we are ttc so it could be really useful but I don't really want a 'diaper bag' at this point.

kboyle
01-07-2015, 02:17 PM
I love my Lizzie. But there is no way that it would fit all the stuff the previous poster wants. It is pretty small, which is what I like actually....

Yeah, I'd imagine the Lizzy is TOO small for all day. The infamous Kate is a good all day size with a crossbody strap.

kboyle
01-07-2015, 02:20 PM
I think I have decided against Jane because the I don't really like having 2 straps and I think with my messy kids that light green/gray color will show stains more easily.

I am considering the Cocoa Belle that they just put on sale but is that going to be ginormous? I do have a 3.5 yo and 2 yo and we are ttc so it could be really useful but I don't really want a 'diaper bag' at this point.

Belle is also two straps, but comes with a crossbody strap I think... I haven't seen it, but from I'm hearing it's the Jane shape but a tad bigger...

AngB
01-07-2015, 02:21 PM
FWIW, Thredup has a MZWallace crossbody (can't tell which one, looks like Paige but I don't see a pocket on the back side) for 159.99 in a grey color, nwt.

AngB
01-07-2015, 02:22 PM
Belle is also two straps, but comes with a crossbody strap I think... I haven't seen it, but from I'm hearing it's the Jane shape but a tad bigger...

Thanks! I think I am going to go for it. I looked it up on ebay and they are selling for more or as much as the current sale price, there!

curiousgeorge
01-07-2015, 04:33 PM
Angie, I hope you love it!! There are many fans of Belle. That color is a great year-around neutral too. Let us know what you think when you get it.

hellokitty
01-07-2015, 06:52 PM
Angie, I hope you love it!! There are many fans of Belle. That color is a great year-around neutral too. Let us know what you think when you get it.

I got a coal belle during the advent sale and I have been using it since then. I absolutely love it and can say with confidence that btwn my bianca, belle and kate, the belle is my favorite one for both it's style and size.

rds97
01-07-2015, 07:06 PM
Or, there is a pretty active resale market for this brand on ebay so you could also go that route if you got something and decided it wasn't for you.

Thanks for the ebay tip! I want to get a Chelsea to replace my Kate and will sell the Kate on ebay now!!!! Totally justifies the purchase, right? LOL

Corie
01-07-2015, 07:39 PM
I am considering the Cocoa Belle that they just put on sale but is that going to be ginormous?

Where did you see the Cocoa Belle?

zukeypur
01-07-2015, 07:40 PM

Its on the MZW sale page

atx
01-07-2015, 08:06 PM

The Belle is my perfect size bag. Big enough to cram full of stuff but lightweight so if you don't have it packed, it's not all big and cumbersome

curiousgeorge
01-07-2015, 08:41 PM

http://www.mzwallace.com/shop/products/4270996-0000/belle-cocoa-bedford

curiousgeorge
01-07-2015, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the ebay tip! I want to get a Chelsea to replace my Kate and will sell the Kate on ebay now!!!! Totally justifies the purchase, right? LOL

YES! Totally justifies it. If you have a Kate that's a "coveted" color, I think you might do pretty well on it provided it's in good shape. The black ones seem to come and go, so if that's what you have, I'd list it when there aren't any other black ones listed.

And if you are looking to unload the orange Kate or clover green Kate (both from a few years ago) let me know...I've been searching those out for awhile now :-)

curiousgeorge
01-07-2015, 08:44 PM
I got a coal belle during the advent sale and I have been using it since then. I absolutely love it and can say with confidence that btwn my bianca, belle and kate, the belle is my favorite one for both it's style and size.

Of all of the advent deals, I wish I had jumped on that one. I was on a "no-buy" from my family. Hrmph. Should have just hidden it until later!

hellokitty
01-07-2015, 09:13 PM
Of all of the advent deals, I wish I had jumped on that one. I was on a "no-buy" from my family. Hrmph. Should have just hidden it until later!

I hope you can find one later on. The color is another thing I really love about it. My bianca is gunmetal steel, I prefer it more for summer time. My kate is light grey, the coal IMO works with pretty much any outfit and I just love the extra touch of the bronze handles/trim. It's understated and not in your face and I've had random ppl compliment my bag several times already and I've had it for less than a month.

Maxlee
01-07-2015, 10:15 PM
Anyone know anything about the Tribeca?

Mommy_Mea
01-07-2015, 10:22 PM

What color Kate do you have?

Twin Mom
01-07-2015, 10:53 PM
I have a Paige and I think it would be too small for someone who needs to carry kid stuff in addition to their own stuff unless they are a very light packer. It's more purse size IMO and is probably on the smaller side compared to most of the MZW bags everyone's talking about here.

kboyle
01-08-2015, 09:03 AM
And if you are looking to unload the orange Kate or clover green Kate (both from a few years ago) let me know...I've been searching those out for awhile now :-)

Lol, I've been searching for the same colors, so pretty!!

zukeypur
01-08-2015, 09:25 AM
Anyone know anything about the Tribeca?

I have never seen one, but i LOVE the way it looks. If it only had a crossbody strap.

rds97
01-08-2015, 11:26 AM
What color Kate do you have?

It's black with gunmetal (silver) straps & trim. I don't think it's available anymore. I love it but just decided I wanted something a bit more tailored looking in a tote style.

elbenn
01-08-2015, 04:24 PM
I went ahead and placed an order with Sparrow on Tuesday and got a shipping confirmation with a tracking number today, so maybe they aren't as inundated with orders now.

curiousgeorge
01-08-2015, 05:05 PM
I went ahead and placed an order with Sparrow on Tuesday and got a shipping confirmation with a tracking number today, so maybe they aren't as inundated with orders now.

I received my camo medium metro tote yesterday. I had a small tangerine one but love the medium size!

kboyle
01-08-2015, 05:26 PM
I received my black sutton yesterday from h sparrow. I ordered the first day of the sale and didn't have any issues. :)

curiousgeorge
01-08-2015, 06:58 PM
It's black with gunmetal (silver) straps & trim. I don't think it's available anymore. I love it but just decided I wanted something a bit more tailored looking in a tote style.

Pretty!

Mommy_Mea
01-14-2015, 06:58 AM

Sounds beautiful! I really want the red trim for my first MZ Wallace, yours will go quick on Ebay!!