PDA

View Full Version : MZ Wallace -small, medium, or large Metro tote?

socaintexas
12-27-2014, 06:54 PM
What size do you recommend?

curiousgeorge
12-28-2014, 01:19 AM
What size do you recommend?

What do you want to use it for?

Kindra178
12-28-2014, 09:46 AM
The Large is big. I don't have one but I have seen it. I think it would be too big for every day use. Love the Metro Totes!

blisstwins
12-28-2014, 09:49 AM
The large is really a weekender or travel bag.

socaintexas
12-28-2014, 10:01 AM
I got the Lizzy and the Belle during the Advent sale. I was thinking that I was going to carry both, the Lizzy as my everyday purse and the Belle for my work things and gym clothes. Now I'm thinking I may need a tote for my gym clothes or a change of clothes, or just to have to fold up and put in the Belle to take shopping or to Disney world in case I need extra carrying space.

Kindra178
12-28-2014, 10:09 AM
I think the organization of the Belle would work better for Disney. All that said, the Large one might be what you need. You may miss the organization you are used to in the others you own.

socaintexas
12-28-2014, 10:43 AM
I think the organization of the Belle would work better for Disney. All that said, the Large one might be what you need. You may miss the organization you are used to in the others you own.

Thanks!

For example yesterday I went running in the morning then had to make rounds at the hospital afterwards. I took my Lizzy because it is my regular purse now and packed my Belle with a few work folders, my clothes, sweater, shoes, cosmetic bag, and a lunch and it was too full to zip. I was thinking on those days it might be nice to have a tote just to have for clothes. I also feel bad putting my sweaty clothes back in the Belle with my work folders.

When I called MZ Wallace before Christmas the sales associate had recommended the Sutton in addition to either the Lizzy or the Belle. She said it was foldable and you could put it in either bag folds up in case you needed it. Are the Metro Totes foldable? It seems it might make more sense to carry the Lizzy OR the Belle and a tote