PDA

View Full Version : Great Fiestaware Deal

ChicagoNDMom
12-30-2014, 01:28 PM
Bon-Ton is having a great deal again that includes Fiestaware. Most pieces are 30% off then there is a code for $50 off of $100. Code is ZDEC1229SAV. If you hit it right at $100, savings are about 50% off the best price you can find anywhere on the web. Of course, you can also place more than one order :bag

Ebates is 4% for Bon-Ton.

Don't know how long code is good for, but it worked a short while ago for me.

HTH someone.

California
12-30-2014, 04:01 PM
Thank you!! I bought some fiestaware during the last great Kohls sale to try it out. Really like it and am happy to finish off our place settings! Kohls is almost out of colors online but Bon Ton had a ton to choose from.

kboyle
12-30-2014, 04:25 PM
Ack! I almost placed an order but I need to check with dh. We don't NEED to new stuff, but id love new place settings instead of a mismatch set of plates and bowls. Such a great price, hopefully it's there in an hr when I get home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jvs195
12-30-2014, 08:25 PM
Ack I have been thinking I want to start collecting Fiesta Cobalt and this is a great deal.

ourbabygirl
12-30-2014, 09:26 PM
Thanks for sharing! Got some stuff for my Christmas present from Macy's before Christmas, but this is a slightly better deal & I was able to get a few decorative things for our remodeled kitchen. :) Nice that the free shipping code worked even though I spent less than the free shipping minimum ($75)- guess they go based on subtotal before discount?

CallieA
12-30-2014, 10:18 PM
Thank you, thank you, for posting this deal! I have wanted to get a set of Fiesta dinnerware for a long time - and this was a great deal. I got 8 place settings, a pie dish, a heart-shaped server, and a handful of small bowls for about $150 total - plus my eBates rebate! Thanks again!

ecofem
12-30-2014, 10:50 PM
Thank you! Great deal. I used DECBDAY for free shipping.

theriviera
12-31-2014, 12:57 AM
Thank you, thank you, for posting this deal! I have wanted to get a set of Fiesta dinnerware for a long time - and this was a great deal. I got 8 place settings, a pie dish, a heart-shaped server, and a handful of small bowls for about $150 total - plus my eBates rebate! Thanks again!

How did you do this? I'm not getting this good of a deal.

California
12-31-2014, 01:35 AM
She probably bought in three separate orders. I bought three settings, which brought me to $98, and then used a $2 candle as a filler to reach the $100. At that point it took $50 off, and then I used the second code for free shipping. If I'd done that two more times I'd have nine place settings for $150.

theriviera
12-31-2014, 02:22 AM
She probably bought in three separate orders. I bought three settings, which brought me to $98, and then used a $2 candle as a filler to reach the $100. At that point it took $50 off, and then I used the second code for free shipping. If I'd done that two more times I'd have nine place settings for $150.
Duh! i figured it out, so the orders are placed! i have 12 place settings and a few other pieces coming my way. A heads up, if you still have shop runner (which I should make sure i'm not paying for...why do i still have it?) there is free 2 day shipping. I hope I like it! This is my first foray into fiesta ware. I ordered white, lapis, and shamrock.

mominma
12-31-2014, 02:31 AM
Thanks OP for sharing - great deal! We have all cobalt, decided to get some plates and bowls in lemongrass, turquoise and lapis to mix up the colors a little.