PDA

View Full Version : Clear the Rack at Nordstrom Rack! (now through Jan 4th)

Melaine
12-31-2014, 08:35 AM
I'm surprised I haven't seen mention of this sale yet. Extra 25% off clearance through the 4th.

This is the first year I've had a chance to go now that I have a NR right around the corner from me (yippee!). I went Saturday night and then went again with my mom a couple days later. My mom, who hasn't really had a chance to shop either N. or NR. (no locations near us hillbillies) LOVED the store. I was surprised that on my second visit I found items I hadn't seen the first go round. A sales associate told me that new items are added all the time to the clearance and items come in and go straight to clearance (rather than on the regular floor then to clearance).

I was really happy with my finds. Two different pairs of NYDJ, both well under $20 after discount and a pair of knee length shorts (also NYDJ) for about $8. My mom and I both loved this cardigan (https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/product/992557?color=BLACK) at only $7.50! I think my mom got three of those! I also got a couple of short sleeve tunic length shirts I intend to layer under sweaters. Both were less than $5.

My favorite find was a Pleione wrap blouse that was maybe $15 before discount. I recognized the brand from a must have on the pinteresttoldmeto blog and it is really flattering on. It looked very very similar to this one. (http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/pleione-faux-wrap-blouse-regular-petite/3507544?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=Squiggly+Blush%2F+Purple+Rosea&resultback=398&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_1_D)

Anyway, just wanted to remind everyone about this sale, I was really surprised how cheap stuff was!

ETA: I was desperately hoping to find the Bobeau one button wrap but no luck on that. I did find the Bobeau popcorn wrap on clearance but that thing looked and felt crazy on. So disappointing.

Momit
12-31-2014, 08:55 AM
First - yay that you finally got a Rack!

Second - thanks for the reminder. I've been meaning to hit the sale and haven't had a chance. I have a Nordstrom Note burning a hole in my pocket!

citymama
12-31-2014, 01:23 PM
Bookmarking - are these prices available online too?

marymoo86
12-31-2014, 04:59 PM
I got a bunch of Tea online and a pair of baby crocs for 7.50 and keen whispers for 9.75!

Melaine
01-01-2015, 08:46 PM
Bookmarking - are these prices available online too?

Priced as marked online, but some of the same prices I saw in stores.

firstbaby
01-01-2015, 11:19 PM
Thank you so much for posting this. I got a pair of AG's for $40! BFF got 4 pairs of NYDJ for $100. Great deals!

Twin Mom
01-02-2015, 11:11 PM
Thanks for posting. Picked up 2 pairs of shoes for DD. One is too big for her now so I will wear them until she grows into them! Tried on a bunch of stuff but nothing worked. :crying: