PDA

View Full Version : Anyone receive Lea Sophia orders?

momof2girls
12-31-2014, 05:23 PM
I placed an order weeks ago when they started the clearance after it was posted on here. I haven't received anything. Anyone receive their orders yet?

mama913
12-31-2014, 05:47 PM
no, still waiting for my order too

Sopamanda
12-31-2014, 06:24 PM
I received an email today saying they credited my account $10 and all orders are slowly being fulfilled. Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mytwosons
12-31-2014, 07:17 PM
Nope, not yet.

If you check out their FB page, they recently started telling people orders would take 21 business days to ship. However, there are plenty of people who ordered more than 21 business days ago who have not had their order ship. It doesn't seem they are shipping in order...

I did check to see how many days I have to dispute with my cc!

Minnifer
01-02-2015, 02:21 PM
I did check to see how many days I have to dispute with my cc! I just did that too... what I find frustrating is that they charged my credit card the day after I placed the order (on 12/13, so almost 3 weeks ago). IME most merchants don't charge you until shipping. My credit card company advised that a merchant can do it either way, but to me, that's poor form... Oh, and my email from them about the delay said the $10 credit I'm getting is to my liasophia account to use for furture orders. Um, what future orders, they're going out of business?? Total BS imo...

pastrygirl
01-02-2015, 04:51 PM
Oh, and my email from them about the delay said the $10 credit I'm getting is to my liasophia account to use for furture orders. Um, what future orders, they're going out of business?? Total BS imo...I got that email, too. Yippee!! Let's hurry to spend our additional $10 so they can take another 89 days to ship our orders.

pastrygirl
01-21-2015, 11:21 PM
I got mine yesterday. I'm happy with the priciest piece I ordered, which is what prompted me to order in the first place. It was a necklace I'd seen in person years ago and had wanted back then, but was way, way too expensive. Another necklace that I was hoping would be great feels like plastic! And to make things worse, I accidentally ordered two of them. Oops. I also ordered two other necklaces that are fine, but nothing special and I could easily live without. Oh well. :/

mmsmom
01-22-2015, 09:11 AM
I got mine on Tuesday & I like everything. I got a shipping notice last Friday.

momof2girls
01-22-2015, 02:44 PM
Got mine this week as well!

mytwosons
01-23-2015, 10:57 AM
I've been meaning to post that I received mine last week. Everything arrived in good shape and well packaged. I'm happy with everything I got and placed another order a couple of days ago. I have the website open right now trying to decide if I should place a third order....

Minnifer
01-23-2015, 01:41 PM
I got mine too - am generally happy with everything... EXCEPT I didn't realize they were still selling stuff and when I just looked, some of the stuff I bought is significantly cheaper now! I don't suppose they are doing price adjustments - does anyone know?

Btw if anyone is thinking about this one it is really pretty in person (and I paid more than double for it!): http://www.shopliasophia.com/beacon-42-45/

I can't quite believe I am considering placing another order...:shake: