PDA

View Full Version : Kohls Free Shipping

army_mom
12-31-2014, 05:35 PM
Is there a Kohls free shipping code floating around out there with no minimum purchase?
TIA!

MomtoNico
12-31-2014, 06:55 PM
No- probably not until the 15th when the 30% comes out. Order from the kiosk or order more then return what you dont want.

liz
12-31-2014, 09:46 PM
No- probably not until the 15th when the 30% comes out. Order from the kiosk or order more then return what you dont want.

I agree with PP, no current code that I could find. I went to the PIA kiosk and ordered from there.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

tabegle
01-01-2015, 11:04 AM
I agree with PP, no current code that I could find. I went to the PIA kiosk and ordered from there.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

It's nice that they offer in-store ordering, ship-to-home for free, but I totally agree. That kiosk is a total PITA!

army_mom
01-02-2015, 01:46 PM
thanks! I waited too long and tried to order 20 minutes after midnight and my Kohls rewards had expired :( Kohl's isn't messing around with their expiration times anymore. Our nearest Kohls is about an hour away so I don't shop at Kohls nearly as much as I used to considering I have to compare prices on anything I buy there to make sure it is a great deal even though it's "80%" off :tongue5: and then it's a hassle for me to return items. I'm going that way today and will see if they will take the expired codes in store today but am not very hopeful :(

liz
01-02-2015, 03:03 PM
thanks! I waited too long and tried to order 20 minutes after midnight and my Kohls rewards had expired :( Kohl's isn't messing around with their expiration times anymore. Our nearest Kohls is about an hour away so I don't shop at Kohls nearly as much as I used to considering I have to compare prices on anything I buy there to make sure it is a great deal even though it's "80%" off :tongue5: and then it's a hassle for me to return items. I'm going that way today and will see if they will take the expired codes in store today but am not very hopeful :(

oh, that's a bummer. I hate it when I am ready to buy something and realize I missed out on a good code/free shipping/kohls cash. Good luck in store, update us if they take it or not. I am really curious to see if they'll take it!

army_mom
01-02-2015, 09:12 PM
nope! they would not take the rewards-everything is scanned now and they can't take it. I think they *may* be able to take paper copy expired Kohls Cash but that is probably very hit or miss on store or associate. I asked the CS lady if those reward points would go back to my account and roll into the next award and she said they should so I am going to check my account in a few days to see if they are credited back. If not, I'm going to call CS and check again. I hope they are as it was $20 of rewards!

If anyone else has info about this, please let me know :)