PDA

View Full Version : Pottery Barn 15% off and free shipping

Tondi G
01-03-2015, 08:25 PM
Good through today 1/3. One time use code so please post if you use it!

MF6M-QD7S-Z639

*15% + Free Shipping off offer effective through 1/3/15 at 11:59pm PT. Offer valid online only for one-time use on your entire online order. Free Shipping offer excludes furniture, bath furniture and in-home delivery items. This offer may not be combined with any other coupons, discounts or offers including associate discounts. Offer not valid on prior purchases, gift cards, taxes, shipping or processing charges. Offer cannot be sold or otherwise bartered. Offer not valid at PBteen, Pottery Barn Kids or Pottery Barn Outlets.

mjrwe
01-03-2015, 11:45 PM
Thank you so much! I had some gift cards for a new duvet cover set and this really helped!

citymama
01-04-2015, 03:14 AM
That's a great promo. Not as good, but I have a 10% off anything code, expires Jan 5. Post here if you want the code.

elizamom
01-04-2015, 10:21 AM
I could use a % off entire online order, if anyone has one. I'm looking to buy 15+ smaller items.

citymama
01-04-2015, 03:52 PM
Elizamom, I can PM you the code tonight - it is 10% off full order.

elizamom
01-05-2015, 02:02 PM
Elizamom, I can PM you the code tonight - it is 10% off full order.

I tried to pm u but it said your mailbox was full. I'm still interested in your PB 10% off code if u have it. I have a cart full of baskets and curtains. So long as it works for an entire order it would save me a bundle. Thanks!

citymama
01-05-2015, 02:09 PM
I tried to pm u but it said your mailbox was full. I'm still interested in your PB 10% off code if u have it. I have a cart full of baskets and curtains. So long as it works for an entire order it would save me a bundle. Thanks!

Just deleted a bunch of messages and sent to you - let me know if you got it!

citymama
01-05-2015, 03:47 PM

Elizamom, I misread that you needed PB not PBK - sorry. I got mine by signing up for emails - want to try doing that from another browser or computer?

elizamom
01-05-2015, 08:16 PM
Elizamom, I misread that you needed PB not PBK - sorry. I got mine by signing up for emails - want to try doing that from another browser or computer?

No worries! Thanks for trying. They haven't sent me a promo code in a while, but they will eventually and then I will pounce. thanks again.

elizamom
01-09-2015, 11:32 AM
I just wanted to share that when I went to the PB site yesterday there was a banner across the top that had a promo code for 15% of my entire order. When I clicked on the banner for details, it said it expired in on Jan 31, 1970. Yes, 1970. Anyhow, it worked. If you are in need of a code, it could work for you too... Weird, right?!