PDA

View Full Version : Random Target bargains today - booster seat and matzo ball soup mix

candaceb
01-06-2015, 09:36 PM
I did a quick run through Target today to check and see if there was anything left after Christmas clearance hit 90% and had two unexpected finds.
They apparently got their holidays confused, and all of the matzo ball mix and matzo ball soup kits were 70% off.
And, I found a Harmony Dreamtime booster on clearance for 50% off - $19.98. DS isn't ready for a booster yet but some of his buddies are including the one who we plan on carpooling with this summer for camps so it will be nice to have.
My other find was an online return so definitely not something that anyone else is likely to find - a copy of "If you give a mouse a cookie" for 70% off ($4.xx). I'm putting it in the gift closet to use for the library's book drive for the holidays next year.

ang79
01-06-2015, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the booster, we may be needing two replacements soon so I will keep my eye on carseat sales at Target. DH slid into a telephone pole in the snow today and had two highback boosters in his car. They were not in use during the accidents but were in the backseat strapped in. His car is most likely going to be totaled due to the amount of damage. I'm assuming the insurance will cover new seats for us?