PDA

View Full Version : Watch for "Stuffies" on super clearance at Target! Paid $7.56 for full size

Blakes Mommy
01-07-2015, 09:46 AM
Keep an eye out at your Targets for "Stuffies". I remember they carried these before the holidays and I just saw 2 marked down to $7.56. They usually go for $30.00-$35.00. Of course I really didn't need one since both boys got one before xmas 2013. One got the bee and one the monkey at full price. When I saw Blaze the red dragon I had to get him though since it was one of our choices and he was so cute! They also had the unicorn marked down. If you look online it says not in stores only online so if your store has any left it's possible they will be on sale. My tag does say "as is", but, looks perfect. Maybe since they are only online now, the store leftovers are considered online returns, which usually get marked "as is". These are the full size, not the baby ones that are normally $14.99. Good luck!

http://www.target.com/p/blaze-the-dragon/-/A-15420936

http://www.target.com/p/prancine-the-unicorn/-/A-15420930#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=stuffies

fasthdgirl
01-07-2015, 11:00 AM
I have been searching desperately for one of these! If anyone finds one and is willing to ship it to me, please let me know! :)

Blakes Mommy
01-07-2015, 11:15 AM
I have been searching desperately for one of these! If anyone finds one and is willing to ship it to me, please let me know! :)

I will keep my eye out for more or at my other Target when I go. Which one are you looking for? Do you need a boy or girl one? They had a unicorn also, but, didn't pick it up since I have boys, now that I think about it that wasn't a smart move as we could have given it as a present to someone!!

fasthdgirl
01-07-2015, 12:20 PM
The unicorn would be great but I'm not picky. My son was gifted a purple Dino for Christmas but we didn't give it to him since his sister would have freaked out since it is purple and pink (her favorite colors) and she wanted one. Just trying to get another so they can each get one. If we get a girly one he can have the Dino but if it's a boy one she can have the Dino :)

Blakes Mommy
01-07-2015, 12:57 PM
The unicorn would be great but I'm not picky. My son was gifted a purple Dino for Christmas but we didn't give it to him since his sister would have freaked out since it is purple and pink (her favorite colors) and she wanted one. Just trying to get another so they can each get one. If we get a girly one he can have the Dino but if it's a boy one she can have the Dino :)

Okay so either boy or girl will work! I will do my best to keep an eye out and pick one up if I see any then message you. If you don't want it no biggie, can always go back or be a gift! I doubt the unicorn is still there, would love to go check but, I don't think it's possible today....I am wondering also if they come back from xmas returns? I know a lot of people wait to do returns so it's not as busy. That may have been what happened at my store. I will check a different Target tomorrow too while I am out at an appointment!! I have stuff to get anyway. I love the treasure hunt! Also toys are starting to get marked down already, they do the big clearance usually on Thursdays around the 3rh week in January.

fasthdgirl
01-07-2015, 01:00 PM
Thanks so much! Fingers crossed you are able to find one. My target never has anything cool and is always picked over quickly.

pastrygirl
01-07-2015, 01:04 PM
Oh that dragon is SO COOL!!! I found a limited edition Easter one last year after Easter on clearance (Patches bunny), at Hallmark/The Paper Store for around $10. I got one for each of my boys and they don't mind that it's pastel-colored.

Melaine
01-07-2015, 03:07 PM
What age are these for? I haven't seen them.

Blakes Mommy
01-08-2015, 09:33 AM
What age are these for? I haven't seen them.

I think they are for any age especially if they are into stuffed animals. I got them for my kids at 6&8 y.o. and they liked them. Funny thing is DS1 who is now 9 sleeps with his Bee every night DS2 who got the monkey isn't into it as much, but, he already had some favorites and doesn't warm up to new ones as much as he gets attached to the ragedy old animals he's had forever!

ang79
01-08-2015, 09:50 AM
I saw purple dinosaur and had to Google to see what it looked like. My dino obsessed 6 yr. old DD would love that! Purple is her favorite color and she loves stuffed animals to cuddle with at night. Not that we need anymore, but if I happened up it for $8 I'd have to grab it!

kboyle
01-08-2015, 02:03 PM
I'll have to call my local ones and see if they have any! I wanted to get them for the boys but not at full price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kboyle
01-08-2015, 02:19 PM
Nope. Called the three closest targets and all of them are full price. One even just put a new display up for it :/

So, if anyone finds boy ones please let me know, at that price id love to get them!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blakes Mommy
01-08-2015, 09:28 PM
I went to a different Target today and basically went through the whole store....looking for some left over "hidden" holiday clearance and "stuffies" I did find some of the holiday clearance items ringing up at 90%, but also found things coming up item not found(where they don't sell it since it needs to go to salvage) Kind of mad i didn't go to this store earlier in the sale, but, went to 2 other stores instead. I thought this one would have been picked over since it's a busier location. Apparently not as many people looked for the clearance items other than in the holiday section since they had carts of stuff going to salvage that were like the 1.49 pajamas etc... anyway, no stuffies to be found even at full price! I will be checking other stores though since I am checking where to go for the big toy clearance.

wifecat
01-08-2015, 11:25 PM
My Target just put up a new display. Full price - LOVE that unicorn.

Blakes Mommy
01-09-2015, 07:16 PM
Went to a Target I have only been to once or twice. Not close to me, but, close to where I was for something else so I had to check it out. I got excited when I saw the "stuffies". Unfortunately full price. The store I found the discounted stuffies is actually one I shop at the most and they appear to not be carrying them at all. It's a smaller target and these either had to be leftovers or a return from another store or online. If you have a smaller/older Target that may be the best bet. Also even though the one I was at yesterday is also an older smaller one and no display at all either. Looks like around here the bigger/newer Targets will probably keep them in stock. What I find strange is when I looked them up on the Target website they say not sold in stores but a few people myself included are seeing them. Usually it says not sold in store right before they clearance things out. Here's to hoping they go from full price straight to 70% at the sale that should happen next week. I am not getting the discrepancy/pricing in different stores. Today I noticed toys that were 70 percent at the store I was at and the store yesterday had the same ones at 50. Then the opposite they had toys marked 70 that were still 50 % at the other store. No consistency, I was thinking at first this store was slower in marking but not when I noticed some things were less. Makes no sense! I know that it's odd how it depends on the manager for the individual store and inventory etc...

jerigirl
01-10-2015, 02:57 AM
My regular store has an endcap display of Stuffies and they range up at full price.