PDA

View Full Version : Zoya sale, 3 polishes for $15 shipped plus 3 free mystery colors

ang79
01-07-2015, 10:13 PM
Just got this email, I got some fun colors in this sale last year and have been waiting for it again! Would love to hear some recs of colors to get :)

Start 2015 on an extra colorful note with your choice of 3 Zoya Nail Polish shades FREE plus a mini trio (0.25oz)
of three (3) exclusive mystery colors just pay promotional shipping $15.*

Now Shipping to CANADA**!
See full promotion details at www.zoya.com or click on the image below.

BONUS:
Buy an additional $25 of product to get FREE Standard Ground Shipping on your entire order.
Use Code: NYNH Offer valid 1/7/15 – 1/14/15 (11:59pm EST)

citymama
01-08-2015, 04:05 AM
Are these good nail polishes?

zukeypur
01-08-2015, 09:33 AM
I love Zoya polishes. They don't have all of the nasty chemicals that many other polishes have.

brittone2
01-08-2015, 10:24 AM
I like zoya a lot. I don't need any polishes ATM, but they are quite good, and IME often work as well or better than the traditional brands. I learned here that adding zoya's base and topcoats (anchor and armor) helps with staying power.

mikala
01-08-2015, 11:11 AM
Thanks for posting! I like Zoya too and am browsing colors. Anthea is one of my summer favorites for my toes but it looks discontinued. I'm definitely curious to hear color suggestions from others.

hellokitty
01-08-2015, 11:14 AM
I like zoya a lot. I don't need any polishes ATM, but they are quite good, and IME often work as well or better than the traditional brands. I learned here that adding zoya's base and topcoats (anchor and armor) helps with staying power.

I feel the same way. Zoya def has better lasting power than drigstor brands.

ang79
01-08-2015, 12:06 PM
I wore Zoya on my toes all summer and felt that it lasted a good length of time (with 2-3 coats and a clear non Zoya topcoat). I got Aurora, Zuza, and Reece during this sale last year and like them all. Try googling for other pics online, there are tons of blogger reviews with close ups in different lighting, etc. to get a better feel for the colors.

citymama
01-08-2015, 12:46 PM
Thank you!

jvs195
01-09-2015, 07:22 AM
I feel the same way. Zoya def has better lasting power than drigstor brands.

Similar thoughts - I like they have no (less) chemicals so I can use on DD. They stay as well as Essie (better than OPI) for me but you do have to use their anchor and armour (and I use Seche vite in addition). The only problem is so many colors to choose from.

gobadgers
01-09-2015, 08:05 AM
Thanks for posting - I love Zoya!

I'm ordering either Dot or Rue, Normani or Chanelle, and Marnie. I thought I wanted a purple but I can't really decide on one.
The gallery on the Zoya website was helpful for seeing colors.

gobadgers
01-09-2015, 10:09 AM
OK, I decided instead on Rue, Odette and Marnie. I'm excited to see what the the mini colors will be too

Eta: If anyone is looking for suggestions, I bought Jana the last time there was a promotion and love it :)

brittone2
01-09-2015, 10:35 AM
I love the finish of Sooki for anyone looking for a bright red.

hellokitty
01-09-2015, 01:08 PM
My favorite color is, "Faye." It is mauve/gold looking, but actually irridescent (sp) so changes depending on the angle... but it's very subtle. I didn't know what to think about it the first time I wore it, but I've grown to love it, esp since it is so unique to any other color I've ever seen.

joules
01-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Thanks OP!
I got India (maroon with gold flecks), Wendy (bright melon pink), and Odette (dusty plum).

jvs195
01-10-2015, 12:31 PM
America is my favorite red - tomato red (not too orange, not pink). Looking for a nude or camel color that doesn't look like baby poop - any suggestions?

hellokitty
01-10-2015, 01:03 PM
Oh and just FYI. Zoya had a mystery box at Christmas time. I think it was around $15 (someone correct me if I'm wrong) and the goodies inside were GREAT! So, if they do it again next yr, make sure you get it. It also came with their mini kit that has their polish remover, plus the 3 step kit, which I have been wanting to try for a long time, on top of polish and I think there were extra coupons in there too.

tmahanes
01-17-2015, 10:15 PM
Has anyone gotten their order? Mine was ordered 1/11 and still has not shipped and I ordered more than just the three polishes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

calebsmama03
01-18-2015, 12:50 AM
Has anyone gotten their order? Mine was ordered 1/11 and still has not shipped and I ordered more than just the three polishes.

I didn't order till the last day but in the past the shipping is S. L. O. W. When they do a sale like this.

tmahanes
01-18-2015, 08:34 AM
I didn't order till the last day but in the past the shipping is S. L. O. W. When they do a sale like this.

OK thanks... Just wanted to make sure... I order tons from Amazon and am spoiled and forget not everything is that quick!

citymama
01-19-2015, 12:43 AM
Bummer, don't know how I missed the deadline for ordering! Gah. How often do they do promos like this (or other discounts)? I have 5 items in my cart and would love a deal!

cookiemonster80
01-19-2015, 04:04 PM
Bummer, don't know how I missed the deadline for ordering! Gah. How often do they do promos like this (or other discounts)? I have 5 items in my cart and would love a deal!

They do this fairly often- every couple of months.

jenrub
02-02-2015, 09:06 PM
Has anyone gotten their order yet? TIA!

wendibird22
02-02-2015, 09:33 PM
Got mine on Friday. My free minis are a very pale taupey yellow, black, and grey. I'm really please with the three colors I chose. And it seems to wear way better on me than Essie which chips within a day. The Zoya is lasting three days.

stillplayswithbarbies
02-03-2015, 01:26 AM
I got the same color free mini trio. I placed three orders and got the same in two of them; the third has not arrived yet.

I had to start a Pinterest board for colors I already own so I don't accidentally buy the same colors in the next sale.

tmahanes
02-03-2015, 07:15 AM
I got mine... I LOVE the colors I chose and the Polish remover. They mini colors are NMS so they will probably be gifted out.

calebsmama03
02-03-2015, 05:14 PM
I haven't gotten mine yet but bummer about the mini colors. Those are totally NMS at all. Wish they'd had info on those before ordering. Oh well.