Cable One
Century Link
Comcast
DirectTV
Dish Network
Mediacom
RCN
Verizon FIOS

I glanced through the Showtime schedule and set up the DVR to tape Homeward Bound 1 & 2 for my animal-loving DD and Silver Linings Playbook for Bradley-Cooper-loving me. ;)

KrystalS
01-09-2015, 03:09 PM
HBO, Starz, and Cinemax are also free this weekend if you have DISH. Might be free for other companies too. Rio 2 is on HBO, I have had time to look and see what else is showing. If anyone sees anything good please post! I love the free preview weekends.

Twoboos
01-09-2015, 03:32 PM
Thanks for the heads up! Time to watch all the Homeland we can in 2 days!! :)

Just an FYI - it doesn't start until 9pm tonight so it won't be available now (as I just found out).

SnuggleBuggles
01-09-2015, 04:00 PM

Just an FYI - it doesn't start until 9pm tonight so it won't be available now (as I just found out).

Yep! Binge watching Homeland is totally my plan too! Thanks, OP!

elbenn
01-09-2015, 04:19 PM
Someone mentioned the show The Knick on another thread and several episodes are going to be on this weekend.

KrystalS
01-09-2015, 11:38 PM

Are they showing last season of Homeland? I looked through the guide and I only saw 1 episode.

curiousgeorge
01-10-2015, 10:17 AM
On ours (U Verse) it looks like we get "Flix on Demand" which is the Showtime on demand TV service. I haven't tried it yet, but it appears movies like Homeward Bound are available there for free during this trial.

ACK! ETA: I just checked, we get Showtime On Demand too...and Homeland Season 4 is all available there.

Twin Mom
01-10-2015, 10:59 AM
I have Comcast and all seasons of homeland are available. Showtime worked last night before 9pm btw!

KrystalS
01-10-2015, 11:01 AM
I guess Dish doesn't have On Demand Showtime or maybe I'm missing it? I really wanted to watch Homeland!!

Melbel
01-10-2015, 11:57 AM
I have Comcast and went to one of the Showtime Channels and received this message:

Welcome to Showtime

"Thank you for your order! Your linear programming should be available within two hours. In the meantime you can enjoy the related Video On..."

Of course, I was not trying to order Showtime, but rather seeing if the programming was available. I HATE dealing with Comcast customer service.

researchedout
01-10-2015, 02:14 PM
Thanks, OP!

Twoboos
01-10-2015, 03:40 PM
I have Comcast and all seasons of homeland are available.

Yup, all seasons. We had watched Season 1 during the last free weekend. I hope we can make it through all of season 2! We plowed through 3 episodes last night.

I feel like we may end up getting Showtime after this. I know I'm going to want to see Seasons 3 & 4!! Their ploy worked, LOL.

JElaineB
01-10-2015, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the info, I have Dish Network and have Rio 2 set up to record and looking for other stuff now.

KrystalS
01-10-2015, 05:12 PM
The Missing is on Starz, I have watched the first episode it was good. I think I'm going to have to pay for Showtime! I really want to watch Homeland and DH likes Shameless and some other shows. The Other Woman is pretty funny it's on HBO tonite.

Twin Mom
01-11-2015, 06:58 PM
I tried to record a couple of things on showtime this weekend and even though the dvr let me set up the recordings, they didn't actually record. I don't have time to watch the movies I want to see on demand. 😢

BananaMama
01-11-2015, 07:15 PM
I saw comcast tweeted that the free view was on demand only, not the normal channel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk