PDA

View Full Version : GH kids wool slippers $11 plus shipping

vludmilla
01-09-2015, 04:27 PM
DD (8) has had a few pairs and prefers these over her HA mocs or any other slippers that she's ever had. Great price.

http://www.garnethill.com/boiled-wool-slipper-boots-2c-sizes-04-4/sale-clearance/event2/213473?&defattribvalue=main

GonnaBJulymom
01-09-2015, 06:26 PM
Aww, cute wool slippers! too bad they are out of the princess one! do you know how much shipping is? I'm interested in the backpack for my kindergartener this fall, anyone have any experience with them? too big/small? TIA!

Momit
01-09-2015, 06:52 PM
Aww, cute wool slippers! too bad they are out of the princess one! do you know how much shipping is? I'm interested in the backpack for my kindergartener this fall, anyone have any experience with them? too big/small? TIA!

DS is using a Garnet Hill Jr backpack for K this year. I think it's the perfect size for him. His folders fit inside, and the matching lunch bag can clip to the outside of necessary (but it does fit inside, even with snow pants, gym shoes and folders in there.

vludmilla
01-09-2015, 09:17 PM
My DD used the jr backpack for kindergarten too and we loved it...great size and it held up beautifully.

zukeypur
01-09-2015, 09:56 PM
DD3 has been using her jr backpack this year in pre-k, and will use it next year in kindergarten. DD2 has been using her regular sized backpack for 2 years. I don't think we will get three years out of it, but i'm pretty sure i didn't pay more than $10 for it, and i got a free lunch box.

GonnaBJulymom
01-09-2015, 11:26 PM
Thank you Momit, vludmilla and zukeypur for your input! I think I will go with the jr backpack instead of the regular one! I'm thinking it does get good reviews AND it's a better price (though not less than $10!!!) than the PBK backpack I got for DS on sale. Weirdly enough the unicorn one matches her HA lunch bag!

Thanks op!