PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks and scheduling

kristenk
01-11-2015, 06:27 PM
I'm not sure if it's better to have a lot of WDW questions in one post or multiple posts...

Right now, we're tentatively scheduled to visit MK on our arrival day (Tues; arrive at MCO around 2pm) and our last full day (Sat). We don't have anything currently scheduled on the arrival day. On Saturday, we have dinner reservations at Be Our Guest at 6:55.

If we want to view Wishes (10pm), is there any reason to choose one day over the other? We live in the central time zone, so there's a 1-hour time change for us. I don't currently have anything scheduled for our departure day.

bnme
01-11-2015, 10:05 PM
I would do it on a night that we didn't have an early morning planned the next day. I would also plan a pool/dinner break and then go back for fireworks. Maybe get there around 7 or 8 and do a few rides or visit the shops. Check and see what other night time activities you may want to do.

cagey
01-12-2015, 03:16 PM
you didnt state where you're staying, but another alternative is to watch from the beach at the Polynesian on your first day. We did that on our arrival day (we monorailed there), DH and I had some cocktails and the kids got a dole whip and we camped out on the beach chairs. It was really low key but really wonderful, as we got to see the electric water parade too!