PDA

View Full Version : Ugg Slippers

Mommaof3
01-13-2015, 10:22 AM
I like the look of the Dakota Ugg slippers, does anyone have them and like them?

Melaine
01-18-2015, 02:27 PM
I like the look of the Dakota Ugg slippers, does anyone have them and like them?

bumping for you....I do remember they were mentioned in a favorite thread, so I know someone loves them. You could probably search for the specific thread...

Mommaof3
01-18-2015, 02:31 PM
bumping for you....I do remember they were mentioned in a favorite thread, so I know someone loves them. You could probably search for the specific thread...

Thank You! I went ahead and ordered them in charcoal and love them!

khalloc
01-21-2015, 11:11 AM
Are the Dakota the ones with the ties at the top? If so I had those and LOVED them, except for the tie at the top. They always untied and I would be retying then all day long. I replaced mine (they were 3+ years old) with the Ansley, which are the same thing, but without the tie. I like those much better.

meggie t
01-22-2015, 11:49 PM
Are the Dakota the ones with the ties at the top? If so I had those and LOVED them, except for the tie at the top. They always untied and I would be retying then all day long. I replaced mine (they were 3+ years old) with the Ansley, which are the same thing, but without the tie. I like those much better.

:yeahthat: word for word