PDA

View Full Version : Ralph Lauren and Hobo sales

blisstwins
01-14-2015, 09:45 PM
I never seen mention of these sales, but Ralph Lauren has an amazing boys sale going on on-line. I buy most of my son't wardrobe from RL sales, eg a coat for next year for $60- %20 off ($50 off $250) code winter15.

Also, Hobo is having a friends and family sale. I LOVE their wallets and just ordered my first bag. Prices are great. Just thought I would mention...

http://www.hobobags.com/categories/pre-shop

boltfam
01-15-2015, 04:44 PM
Thanks for posting! Which wallets have you tried? I am looking at the Sadie or the Jill. Do you know hiw long this promo is going on for?

blisstwins
01-15-2015, 06:22 PM
Thanks for posting! Which wallets have you tried? I am looking at the Sadie or the Jill. Do you know hiw long this promo is going on for?

The one I use now is an older version of Emelia, I think . I LOVE IT. It is thin and light, but it holds so much. I just ordered an Emelia as it is a little smaller and I want to be able to switch a little. I ordered a few other things too. REally looking forward to my order.

boltfam
01-15-2015, 10:05 PM
Good to know...I'll check that one out, too. Thanks!

Avispa
01-15-2015, 10:56 PM
I LOVE hobo bags. I have the Mara and the bess and love them both. FYI amazon usually has a nice selection, it might be a good idea to compare prices. I got my bess for $35 just before Christmas with the 20% off shoes and bags sale amazon was running.

citymama
01-16-2015, 12:46 AM
Ooh, I like the look of those bags!

blisstwins
01-16-2015, 12:51 AM
Ooh, I like the look of those bags!

I like that Mara too. FWIW, I discovered Hobo at Nordstron Rack and have gotten good deals there. I bought 5 Lauren wallet/clutches as gifts for college-aged cousins last year and they were about $50 each. They went over very well.