PDA

View Full Version : Athleta is 20% off entire purchase online and in stores through 1/19

wallawala
01-16-2015, 10:25 AM
Code for online is at top of the site: athleta20

WatchingThemGrow
01-16-2015, 11:29 AM
What are the must-haves at Athleta these days? I haven't been in to try anything lately.

citymama
01-16-2015, 02:21 PM
I'm going to take a look!

citymama
01-16-2015, 05:44 PM
Rather predictably, I bought a pair of Bettona boyfriend pants. I had dark blue, so I bought the black - not bad for $60. I also had a $50 gap gift card I was able to use. I love these pants!

WtG, you should check out those merino blend cowl neck dresses. They look lovely. I own one Athleta cowl neck dress in heavy cotton, the Zuni dress, it's super comfy and a compliment magnet. And I love the Bettona BF pants!

ETA The Metro Slouch is a slightly nicer looking version of the Bettona BF.

willow33
01-16-2015, 08:21 PM
Love Bettona pants and my absolute favorite workout capris are the relay capris…I have several pairs! They are thick, hold stuff in and have held up great.

WatchingThemGrow
01-17-2015, 10:26 AM
Rather predictably, I bought a pair of Bettona boyfriend pants. I had dark blue, so I bought the black - not bad for $60. ...
ETA The Metro Slouch is a slightly nicer looking version of the Bettona BF.
Yes, I prob could use another Bettona bf. I bought 2 pairs of the metro slouch and wore one a few times. They drove me CRAZY because there is a seam right down the front of your knee. Instead of having 2 side seams, the metro slouch has side-side-front-back! They felt fine initially and looked great but don't fall for it!

I'll look at cowl necks but my hair is shoulder length, which never sits right with them. Picky, picky, picky....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twoboos
01-17-2015, 12:26 PM
I'll look at cowl necks but my hair is shoulder length, which never sits right with them. Picky, picky, picky....

I had to laugh at this b/c (1) I am looking at that merino cowl dress and (2) I LOVE cowl necks and (3) my hair never sits right with them!! LOL!

citymama
01-17-2015, 04:22 PM
Yes, I prob could use another Bettona bf. I bought 2 pairs of the metro slouch and wore one a few times. They drove me CRAZY because there is a seam right down the front of your knee. Instead of having 2 side seams, the metro slouch has side-side-front-back! They felt fine initially and looked great but don't fall for it!

Whew, this is good to know! I thought I was being predictable getting yet another pair of bettona BFs rather than the slouch, but now I'm glad I did!

wallawala
01-18-2015, 06:56 PM
The Tara halter bikini top is so comfortable and flattering. I love these under a rash guard, otherwise you wouldn't catch me dead in a bikini any more! I'm a 34DD this is the bomb top!! Bought a second one.

http://athleta.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=94579&vid=1&pid=964869092