PDA

View Full Version : Large front door mat $9

SoloMelody
01-21-2015, 05:40 PM
Just bought this http://www.rugsusa.com/rugsusa/rugs/rugs-usa-monogrammed-outdoor-welcome-door-mat/letter-h/200NCJC10H-2604.html mat for $9.30

Applied code BOLD70 for 70% off.
Then a $15 gift certificate popped up so final cost was $9.30

I have not used these before, has good reviews and for $9 I will take a chance.

smiles33
01-21-2015, 05:52 PM
Just bought this http://www.rugsusa.com/rugsusa/rugs/rugs-usa-monogrammed-outdoor-welcome-door-mat/letter-h/200NCJC10H-2604.html mat for $9.30

Thanks for posting! The smaller one was sold out, but I need a large one anyway for our double door entry. I didn't get the $15 gift certificate, but paying $30 for such a large 3' x 6' monogrammed coir mat still sounds like a good deal to me. I've seen the small ones selling for $30 at Target and HomeGoods.

danagee
01-21-2015, 09:46 PM
Ooooh, and BOLD75 gets you 75% off now on those.
I just ordered a Moroccan Trellis 3x5 for the front entry, orig $184, got it for $40.20 after BOLD discount and $15 gift cert that popped up as I was browsing. Thanks OP!

ahisma
01-21-2015, 10:40 PM
Thanks OP! I wound up getting a $15 code after browsing for a while. I got this runner for $47.xx: http://www.rugsusa.com/rugsusa/rugs/rugs-usa-modern-damask/grey/200FIOCO05-2608.html#reviewList

calebsmama03
01-21-2015, 11:34 PM
I'm getting a popup to sign up for coupons. Is that where you got the $15 or was it actually advertised as $15 in the popup?

ahisma
01-21-2015, 11:52 PM
I'm getting a popup to sign up for coupons. Is that where you got the $15 or was it actually advertised as $15 in the popup?

I did sign up for the coupons (which sends you a $10 code). A few minutes after that, I got the $15 code in a popup.

calebsmama03
01-22-2015, 11:30 AM
Thank you! I browsed again this morning and it gave me the $15. I ended up getting the smaller of the two because the larger was on backorder but this will still be plenty big for me. They have some great deals there. I just hope it's legit!

Avispa
01-22-2015, 12:37 PM
I just hope it's legit!

I've ordered a couple of times from them, I've always been happy with my purchases (and you can't beat the prices when they are running sales). My only minor complain was that the color of the rug I got was not quite as showed on their website, which bothered me a little when we received it. But that is to be expected from buying online, plus it doesn't bother me at all anymore.

keckert
01-22-2015, 12:51 PM
Thanks, I only got the $10 code but I was ok with that. I hope it ships!

theloo
01-22-2015, 01:22 PM
Now it's 75% off with code BOLD75, so with the $15 coupon, it's only $5.25! Grabbed one :) Thanks.

calebsmama03
01-22-2015, 06:49 PM
I've ordered a couple of times from them, I've always been happy with my purchases (and you can't beat the prices when they are running sales). My only minor complain was that the color of the rug I got was not quite as showed on their website, which bothered me a little when we received it. But that is to be expected from buying online, plus it doesn't bother me at all anymore.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm unusually excited about this! lol Right now my door mat is puny so this will be great.
We really want to rip out our carpet and extend our hardwoods on the whole first floor so I'm tempted to buy an area rug with this code, but no idea when the project will actually take place so probably best to wait.

Avispa
01-22-2015, 06:53 PM
They have similar codes quite regularly, I'd say at least 4-5 times a year as far as I can tell.

calebsmama03
01-22-2015, 08:15 PM
They have similar codes quite regularly, I'd say at least 4-5 times a year as far as I can tell.

Thanks. I guess I'll sign up for updates and maybe order next time.

kdeunc
01-22-2015, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the code. Unfortunately the Welcome mat is out of stock in my initial but I got another outdoor rug instead. Super pleased! :)

calebsmama03
01-23-2015, 12:31 AM
For anyone who used the 70/75% off code and also used the gift cert $15 promo, is you order confirmation showing up with the $15 off? Mine is not showing up so I am a little worried that I was charged $20-something as it says on my emails instead of the super cheap price It showed when I ordered (and of course didn't think to screenshot it). Haven't checked the CC statement to verify yet but curious what others emails are showing vs what they were charged on their CC.

SoloMelody
01-23-2015, 06:44 AM
If you used a gift certificate for $15, the email confirmation does not take that into account. My confirmation said $24.30. I chatted with customer service, they assured me that I was charged $9.30 even though confirmation said arid fervent numbe. Apparently that is how gift cards and certificates used are processed by their system. I have not checked cc statement yet, but took their word for it. My rug has shipped.

div_0305
01-23-2015, 03:42 PM
I'm still on the fence about the doormat, esp because we have one and it's fine. No initial, but really it's a doormat. I had been in the market for a nice area rug, and OP's post got me looking at their rugs on sale. Sure the retail prices are crazy high, but with the sale, the price is the best around. I ordered a rug which came out $60 less than the same on overstock.com. NO matter how many times I went to their site, I didn't get the $15 certificate, but did use the $10 cert for signing up for coupons/emails.

theloo
01-26-2015, 01:27 AM
For anyone who used the 70/75% off code and also used the gift cert $15 promo, is you order confirmation showing up with the $15 off? Mine is not showing up so I am a little worried that I was charged $20-something as it says on my emails instead of the super cheap price It showed when I ordered (and of course didn't think to screenshot it). Haven't checked the CC statement to verify yet but curious what others emails are showing vs what they were charged on their CC.

My credit card was charged the reduced price even though the confirmation didn't show the coupon. HOWEVER, I was charged yesterday even though my item is back-ordered and wont ship until approximately March 3 :(

calebsmama03
01-28-2015, 11:44 PM
My order arrived already today. The box was mangled and completely open on one side but the mat was there and in good condition. It's a realy nice quality, esp for the money/ I wouldn't say it's worth over $100 original price but definitely nice. I got the smaller size. Wish they'd had the larger because it would have made an even nicer statement but this is great for the price.

I'm still a bit leery about the site because we just found out that our CC info was stolen and used to attempt to buy $5k worth of goods. No idea where the breach came from, probably just awful coincidence. :/