PDA

View Full Version : Kohl's Cash- help me figure this out please!

liz
01-23-2015, 10:22 AM
I recently made a few large orders and I have racked up a good amount of Kohls Cash. I am fully expecting to return some items due to fit etc. So here is my dilemma: I need to buy new shoes for DS and I know for certain we will keep them (tried them on in store). Is it worth it to use up all the KC for his shoes knowing I may "lose" it upon returning items from my original order?

FWIW, I have 30$ in KC left. I bought some dresses for an upcoming wedding but I can see returning all but one (or maybe all!) the dresses, so in effect I would "lose" $20-30 from this return. Does this make sense, because I am confusing myself lol :dizzy:

MomtoNico
01-23-2015, 10:35 AM
I would not use the KC to buy the shoes. You will make out a little better this way because you will get more of a discount on the shoes. So when you return the dresses you will lose say 30 dollars- if you use the kc. if the shoes were 30and you have a 30% off you will pay around 21.

liz
01-23-2015, 11:45 AM
Thanks, that's what I thought. It's just so tempting to use that KC to bring the price down!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy