PDA

View Full Version : 40% off shoes (reg. and clearance) at TARGET with Cartwheel app

Melaine
01-23-2015, 04:09 PM
Title says it all, today only, in store only. Some great deals to be had.

My warning is: watch very carefully and make sure you get your discount. I went today and bought 8 pairs of shoes. My total was too high so I asked if i was getting each discount. The cashier was not helpful and clearly not familiar with basic math. I insisted so she had a manager come who said they couldn't see the discount until the receipt printed but "haven't had any trouble with discounts from cartwheel" (ie no one has caught it not working yet) Printed and I showed her that three weren't discounted. She gave me a refund/return/rebuy with manual 40% off. Meanwhile DS has my keys and is setting alarm off on my van. Once I got to the car I realized that not only did she only correct price on two pairs instead of three but there was a 4th that didn't discount either. While I looked like a crazy person to all the other people at Target behind me in line and had two employees staring at me like some kind of penny pinching moron. NOT to make this a BP but just be aware that cartwheel may not discount properly. Next time I am just going to check out at the CS desk to be safe. Now I have to go back to correct the overcharge.

Staraglimmer
01-25-2015, 01:56 PM
Cartwheel has a limit of 4 items per offer. You can only buy 4 in each transaction. There is also a transaction limit each day.

Melaine
01-25-2015, 02:19 PM
Cartwheel has a limit of 4 items per offer. You can only buy 4 in each transaction. There is also a transaction limit each day.

Thanks I saw this somewhere else after I posted. Too bad the cashier and manager were unfamiliar with the policy!