PDA

View Full Version : Which Teva's for me?

LD92599
01-26-2015, 10:29 PM
Looking for something comfy that I can walk around in all day, and can go by the pool, etc.
Which Teva's are the most popular, comfy?

SnuggleBuggles
01-26-2015, 10:39 PM
I have their flip flops and they are great! eta- these in brown: http://www.zappos.com/teva-olowahu-2-pack-mbob-waterfall-antique-gold

Simon
01-28-2015, 03:49 PM
I have Teva Hurricane XLT (http://www.zappos.com/teva-hurricane-xlt-black~2) in black that I like and they wear well. They aren't dressy but are versatile enough for my uses. I don't use them for days with frequent off/on like at the pool or going in/out of the house a lot. I like my Teva (originals, I think) flip flops well enough, they are comfy and wear well, but I really, really covet Dh's Reef flip flops and steal them often to use myself.

StantonHyde
01-28-2015, 03:51 PM
Tevas don't have enough arch support for me. I love my Chaco sandals and flip flops and live in them all summer.

Hemlock
01-28-2015, 07:03 PM
I LOVE my Teva Mush flip flops. They are the most comfortable flip flops that I own.

ang79
01-28-2015, 09:12 PM
I bought Teva Tirras on recommendation from several on here 2 summers ago. Wanted them for vacation, walking around Washington DC in August. They worked out well and I've since worn them on trips to botanical gardens, zoo, and regular park visits in the summer, as well as helping out at summer VBS where I am on my feet for 2.5 hours chasing preschoolers. I like that I can get them wet and they dry quickly, they have more arch support than other sandals, and they stay secure on my foot. They are sporty looking, but I'm not trying to wear them with super nice dresses so its OK with me.

urquie
01-28-2015, 09:53 PM
I LOVE my Teva Mush flip flops. They are the most comfortable flip flops that I own.

:yeahthat: It's the only flip flop I will wear.

twowhat?
01-28-2015, 11:05 PM
I have the Teva Zirras (not Tirras). LOVE them. They are sleeker than the Tirras but SO comfy (I've tried both the Zirras and the Tirras and the Tirras were just too "much" on my foot). I wear them for everything all summer and they are my Disneyland shoes:) They are un-chunk-y enough to look fine with a skirt (mine are chocolate brown, so they look like a neutral sandal at first glance).

For casual around town/by the pool I like flip flops. But I wear my Zirras for anything requiring a lot of walking and have also taken them to the pool.