PDA

View Full Version : Ikea coupon

jennilynn
02-02-2015, 01:27 PM
Anyone have one or know how to get one? Planning to visit the Dallas store in a few weeks and I've gotten coupons before through the Frisco visitors center or something. I see a few on eBay but that's a bit risky to me. Anyone know where to get one? TIA.

Mommy_Mea
02-02-2015, 03:08 PM
Anyone have one or know how to get one? Planning to visit the Dallas store in a few weeks and I've gotten coupons before through the Frisco visitors center or something. I see a few on eBay but that's a bit risky to me. Anyone know where to get one? TIA.
Google "ikea moving" and you should get to an Ikea moving website where you can sign up for a $25 off $250 coupon.

jennilynn
02-04-2015, 03:43 PM
Google "ikea moving" and you should get to an Ikea moving website where you can sign up for a $25 off $250 coupon.

Worked...thanks!

Mommy_Mea
02-05-2015, 08:44 AM
Worked...thanks!

Awesome, glad it worked! I randomly stumbled on it a few months ago and wished I had found it sooner!

zukeypur
02-05-2015, 09:33 AM
I had no idea that they had coupons!!!!

urquie
02-05-2015, 01:19 PM

Click on the image of the coupon and it will open up a form to fill out…
http://info.ikea-usa.com/moving/

twowhat?
02-05-2015, 01:50 PM
Also check the special offers on Frisco store website before you go - sometimes they run specials. Like spend over $100 and get your entire food tab (one visit) covered. When you're bringing the entire family, that's not a bad deal:) Or certain pieces will be significantly discounted, or whatever. If you only get to go to IKEA every so often, best to know all this before you go, LOL!

ckso
02-05-2015, 04:44 PM
Also check the special offers on Frisco store website before you go - sometimes they run specials. Like spend over $100 and get your entire food tab (one visit) covered. When you're bringing the entire family, that's not a bad deal:) Or certain pieces will be significantly discounted, or whatever. If you only get to go to IKEA every so often, best to know all this before you go, LOL!

We did this when we bought DDs bed last year. And when we were putting our trays away, we found a food receipt and used that as well. Saved us another $20

Mommy_Mea
02-05-2015, 08:55 PM
We did this when we bought DDs bed last year. And when we were putting our trays away, we found a food receipt and used that as well. Saved us another $20

We were stalking large groups last time they ran this special hoping to find a bigger receipt. We never found one, but good to know we aren't the only ones :)