PDA

View Full Version : Garnet Hill Free Shipping Code??

kissmekate
02-09-2015, 12:03 AM
Pretty please? :)

citymama
02-09-2015, 02:15 AM
I just posted this suggestion a few days ago in response to this same question from another poster. ;) The trick is to log in to your GH account, and while logged in, add the items you want to your cart. They should send you a FS code to your account within a week. It seems to work every time for me.

kissmekate
02-09-2015, 10:40 AM
I just posted this suggestion a few days ago in response to this same question from another poster. ;) The trick is to log in to your GH account, and while logged in, add the items you want to your cart. They should send you a FS code to your account within a week. It seems to work every time for me.

Thank you!!

TwinFoxes
02-09-2015, 12:41 PM
That never works for me. They just send me an email saying "did you forget something?" But no code. :(

citymama
02-09-2015, 03:47 PM
That never works for me. They just send me an email saying "did you forget something?" But no code. :(

I've had 100% success! I think it worked for a couple of other folks here too last week. They send one "did you forget" and a few days later a code. I've been able to click through those links months later and still have them work.

Momit
02-09-2015, 04:05 PM

This is what happens to me, too. :(