PDA

View Full Version : Sam Edelman Petty boots

baymom
02-10-2015, 03:44 PM
I'm so excited about an awesome deal I happened upon yesterday, I had to share! I bought brown Sam Edelman Petty boots in size 7.5 from TJMaxx yesterday for $60! I'd been eyeing them after reading about them here, but wasn't in a rush. They are $130 in that color/size on Amazon, so I'm pretty sure $60 is an awesome deal. They are so comfortable and look timeless. Hope anyone else in the market for SE ankle boots finds them at their local TJMaxx!

lovin2shop
02-10-2015, 04:24 PM
Wow, that is awesome! I have these boots and they are probably my most worn shoe item in winter!

tarnator
02-10-2015, 11:41 PM
I have these too. But I ended up with a suede pair that were at Nordstrom Rack a couple of years ago. I like them, but I really don't get to use them much because it rains too much here!

Vintagegirl
02-11-2015, 12:00 AM
I'm so excited about an awesome deal I happened upon yesterday, I had to share! I bought brown Sam Edelman Petty boots in size 7.5 from TJMaxx yesterday for $60! I'd been eyeing them after reading about them here, but wasn't in a rush. They are $130 in that color/size on Amazon, so I'm pretty sure $60 is an awesome deal. They are so comfortable and look timeless. Hope anyone else in the market for SE ankle boots finds them at their local TJMaxx!

What color do they have? Also do you mind sharing what TJ Maxx you found them? I was at TJ Maxx yesterday but didn't see them.

Thanks!

baymom
02-11-2015, 02:01 AM
I only saw them in the brown that I bought, but since it's the color I wanted, didn't look around for others. I live in California (on the peninsula in the Bay Area) and this was the TJMaxx in SM, in the Trader Joes shopping center. Good luck--I hope you can find the pair you are looking for.

Vintagegirl
02-11-2015, 03:02 AM
I only saw them in the brown that I bought, but since it's the color I wanted, didn't look around for others. I live in California (on the peninsula in the Bay Area) and this was the TJMaxx in SM, in the Trader Joes shopping center. Good luck--I hope you can find the pair you are looking for.

Is it the dark or medium brown? Sorry the Amazon link just goes to the home page. Thanks!

baymom
02-11-2015, 03:04 AM
Dark brown

elbert
02-11-2015, 08:08 AM
Looks like some sizes are available online at Nordstrom for $80